+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fogey

Re: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27;3229068;
    I love how these people project who they are unto the very person they're angry at... If she doesn't like him talking about her, she shouldn't badmouth and rant on him... If she thinks he's hateful???? Try looking in the mirror
    Clearly she does not subscribe to the wisdom, "the best revenge is success."

I'm so glad everyone hates her as much as I do!

(note-- even editing isn't responsible for this character we are seeing--she is truly vile, and a big (pun intended) hypocrite)

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

She absolutely drives me nuts.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

FORT Newbie

I thought she was going to drive Ed to a heart attack last night, egging him on to go faster and faster in the challenge. What the heck?

I can't stand her and the idea that she is doing this because she wants a child, makes me feel very sorry for that child. Heba disgusts me.

FORT Newbie

Heba definitely does not have one ounce of class about her, and that goes for Vicky also. The are the meanest, rudest, and most disgusting players that have ever been on the Biggest Loser. I feel like going through the tv and slapping them. I hope they get kicked off soon or I might just go insane

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She loses weight "like a guy"--She keeps this up and no yellow line for her, but hopefully she can be isolated from her support system.

FORT Fogey

Heba is not in Prevention mag this month so she probably hits a plateau at some point and is voted out. Amy isn't there either. Renee and Michelle on the cover with Colleen and Vicky inside. Did I miss anyone?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234371;
    Heba is not in Prevention mag this month so she probably hits a plateau at some point and is voted out. Amy isn't there either. Renee and Michelle on the cover with Colleen and Vicky inside. Did I miss anyone?
    Ed's the only other one I can think of. He came back last week.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree VeronicaBelle. With all the name calling that Heba and Vicky have done, they have only described themselves, time and time again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast