Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michelle - The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fogey

Re: Michelle - The Biggest Loser: Families

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3229890;
    Your spoiler put a smile on my face. That means
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Heba is GONE
    Oh lookie here. There is a smile on my face too!

Click to see Spoiler:
    This means Amy is probably the next to go. She is the one who will lose the least and not in the clique on that team. Seems unbelievable that the black team could ever lose more than the blue given the weight disparity though. Since the publication is at every supermarket checkout we probably do not need to use these tags.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-07-2008 at 07:18 AM.

CCL

^ But next week they go to singles don't they?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3230187;
    ^ But next week they go to singles don't they?
    I don't know. It will be awhile before Heba falls below that yellow line. She has to have at least one more huge loss week before she hits a plateau and lands there. I see Amy being in danger in a team or individual situation, Coleen too.

CCL

^ Yes, true enough. I can still hope Heba has a bad week weight-wise, though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3230407;
    ^ Yes, true enough. I can still hope Heba has a bad week weight-wise, though.
    I think we are all looking forward to that. One dip below that yellow line and she is gone.

I'm SO nervous to watch tomorrow's episode. I want Heba, Ed, or Icky to go home, but you guys are right - Colleen and Amy have already gotten so tiny, they're in real danger of a plateau! Actually, Renee and Michelle have had several really good weeks, so they could be due for a plateau as well. Grrr! I just want justice for that sub-human Vicky. And it would be merciful for everyone if Heba got a roaring case of laryngitis. I wish she would shut her big yap. They need to have another challenge where the contestant who eats the most wins. If she's stuffing her pie-hole with donuts we don't have to hear her talk.

Anyway, GO MICHELLE! RENEE! COLLEEN! AMY C!!!!

I'm so sad that Vicky wasn't voted off this week. Amy made a huge mistake IMO. What was she thinking? Vicky will turn on her in a heartbeat given the chance. Vicky does not deserve to win and I hope it doesn't happen.

FORT Newbie

i Really Really Want Michelle To Win I Think She Is A Strong Woman And Represent Women Well She Is A Great Role Model Watching Her Makes Me Want To Workout And Get Into Great Shape.her Makeover Was Extremely Great She Is Extremely Gorgeous I Cant Wait For The Finakle I Cant Wait To See How She Looks. I Know She Wll Be Looking Extremely Hott. I Really Hope She Takes The 250,000 Home I Think She Is The Only One Left That Deserves It.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-22-2008 at 12:59 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JUNJUN19;3245223;
    i Really Really Want Michelle To Win I Think She Is A Strong Woman And Represent Women Well She Is A Great Role Model Watching Her Makes Me Want To Workout And Get Into Great Shape.her Makeover Was Extremely Great She Is Extremely Gorgeous I Cant Wait For The Finakle I Cant Wait To See How She Looks. I Know She Wll Be Looking Extremely Hott. I Really Hope She Takes The 250,000 Home I Think She Is The Only One Left That Deserves It.
    Me too. The most inspiring BL winner ever was Ali Vincent. Michelle and her mom (both of whom I just love) are next in line.

Ali actually made me want to get my fat arse off the couch. No other contestant has ever made me want to do that.

Renee and Michelle are quietly strong. And they have such a beautiful and gentle way about them that I am mesmerized by their presence. They inspire me to be more forgiving and kind.

I do hope they win, but honestly, what I wish mostly for them is the ability to keep the weight off for the rest of their lives. They deserve that. Ali too.

I'd actually like to see these three go on to other TV work in a related field so that they continue to inspire both myself and others.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-22-2008 at 01:00 AM.

FORT Regular

Congrats Michelle. You deserved it. Watching you win was awesome. I just wish I saw Heba, Ed, Vicky and Bradys facial reaction after the announcement.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast