+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When does the new season start?

When does the new season start?

Can't wait, I love this show

Re: When does the new season start?

Starts on September 16th.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

woohoo! The 16th? I thought it was the following week! One week earlier, I can hardly wait. I get so excited for this show, but have been disappointed the last few seasons. Mr. Belle actively (meaning SITS in front of the TV, paying attention, hypothesizing on results) watches this one with me, I wish he would have when it was better.
    Could does not mean should

FORT Fan

The new season is starting soon - Sept. 16 with an online sneak preview on Sept. 9. So why isn't this show activated in the top section yet. Other shows that start two week later are already there, so let's get TBL bumped up!

Marilyn

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3191311;
    The new season is starting soon - Sept. 16 with an online sneak preview on Sept. 9. So why isn't this show activated in the top section yet. Other shows that start two week later are already there, so let's get TBL bumped up!

Marilyn
    I'm thinking its possible that FORT isn't "covering" the show anymore. It may not have gotten all that many posts when they DID.

Ask someone with a moderator thingie next to their username if that possibility disappoints you, I guess.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3193550;
    I'm thinking its possible that FORT isn't "covering" the show anymore. It may not have gotten all that many posts when they DID.

Ask someone with a moderator thingie next to their username if that possibility disappoints you, I guess.
    I did, but I haven't heard back yet. Oh well.

For those who are interested, you can watch the first hour of the premier online starting today. I'll be watching it when I get home this evening, so I'm hoping there will be some discussion of it here.

Marilyn

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

As far as I know, we are indeed covering the show this year. As soon as the official bios on the cast members are released, we'll have contestant threads and bump the show up to shows we are covering.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fan

Even though they haven't posted the cast bios yet, there is a lot of information about them on the NBC website and you can watch the first hour of the season premier (which is 2 hours long) right now online through the NBC website. I've already watched about half of it, and, yeah, this is going to be an interesting season!

Marilyn

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'll be recapping this year my fellow BL watchers! Info will be posted as soon as the bios are released as AshleyPSU mentions above

Looking forward to it and I hope you all stick around to watch with us

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3195194;
    I'll be recapping this year my fellow BL watchers! Info will be posted as soon as the bios are released as AshleyPSU mentions above

Looking forward to it and I hope you all stick around to watch with us
    I guess I don't really understand why you have to wait for the bios to be posted on NBC's website. It seems likely at this point that they won't be posting the bios until the season premier has aired. There's usually a place to discuss the show as it's actually on. So do we just come down here to do that? What if they don't post the bios for several week? Will you still wait?

BTW, the first hour sneak peek was fabulous! Would love to discuss with anyone else who's watched it.

Marilyn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast