+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii Fit: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009

Wii Fit: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009

IGN: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009

"In Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 players become new recruits in Jillian's boot camp where they enroll in a unique training program composed of challenging fitness tests and an ever-changing series of workouts. Players choose their workout from four types--Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb--and set the intensity to light, medium or hard for a duration between 10 and 60 minutes. By completing exciting Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board motion-based challenges that range from crossing monkeybars to climbing ladders and rowing, players can also unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian. Players can even track their progress based on calories burned and workout intensity. In addition, a Competitive Party Mode lets two players race against each other through entertaining individual challenges or through the entire Physical Training course to earn the winning time."

this is very exciting. Hula Hooping is getting boring
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: Wii Fit: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009

I'm down to only really enjoying the boxing ... but I've also started the running ... so maybe I'll like that.... but this is on my "Stocking" wish list... (I may have to order it myself tho')
    Wasting away another summer...

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Ohhh.. I guess I'm taking it off my list .. it got really bad reviews on Amazon.com...
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Regular

I bought it when it first came out and I really don't like it. The movements are awkward and even when you do them right it doesn't seem to register. Specifically in the cannonball thing. Admittedly, I haven't gone through every last activity but I won't either.

Hopefully they come out with some other games using the balance board that float my boat.

Has anyone ever tried the My Fitness Coach game for the Wii balance board? Would like to find something as well but haven't heard which fitness games were the best.

+ Reply to Thread