+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/15 Live Finale Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: 4/15 Live Finale Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Congratulations Ali! Well done Roger and Kelly too! You know, Kelly lost what? 16 more pounds after she went home? After the doctor telling her to slow down the workouts. Imagine if she was going at full throttle, she could've brought it home!

Does anyone know where I can see a replay of tonights finale? Or screenshots of the before/after pics? I ddn't know if they eventually post them on the nbc site or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2921851;
    Petite is 5'4" and under. And that would be 5'4" standing up, NOT laying down!
    Petite really has nothing to do with weight. Only height. Drives me crazy when people say petite and they mean thin. There are double-digit petite sizes out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2921882;
    Congratulations Ali! Well done Roger and Kelly too! You know, Kelly lost what? 16 more pounds after she went home? After the doctor telling her to slow down the workouts. Imagine if she was going at full throttle, she could've brought it home!
    Actually she would probably have not lost as much if she had been going at full throttle. If the doctor told her to slow down this means she had begun to overtrain. Overtraining usually leads to grief, and the body stops losing as defense. This is also why people have to take a day off between workouts. In my experience whenever I went at full throttle I wouldn't lose much. Then I would take a break for one or two days, and the third day I would show a huge loss. Nothing to do with hormones, just avoid overtraining.

Sheila

CCL

Thrilled that Bernie won the at-home prize. As I recall, Mark beat him by one pound for the right to return to campus and now, in the end, Bernie beats Mark by one pound to get the cash. Totally great.
    Not a fan of Ali but she did great and I commend her efforts. And it's great to have a female winner, of course.
    Co-viewer said something about Paul having some sort of esophagus problems which is why he was too ill to be at the final. And he had pneumonia when he first got back from the ranch. Poor Paul.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2921912;
    Petite really has nothing to do with weight. Only height. Drives me crazy when people say petite and they mean thin. There are double-digit petite sizes out there.
    Yes, this is true. Which drove me bananas in the past when I was in the beginning of my weight loss journey. I would go to great outlet malls, find incredible deals my size, only there was a problem: they were for petites and I'm really very tall. Which meant the sleeves were too short, the length was too short, etc. Once a very thin friend and I were shopping for a suit for her because she had this terribly important job interview. She's not very tall, and she is really thin. And there was this gorgeous Eli Tahari suit at Loehmans, size 6 which she has been all her life, only it was for a petite, and it wouldn't fit: the sleeves were too short, and the trousers were not the right length! The poor girl was in tears.

Sheila

Does anyone know if Marks weight loss percentage was higher than Roger's?
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Congrat Ali!!! I surely did not pick her in the beginning. I can't believe she weighed 119lbs. She looks like she under 100.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2921889;
    Or screenshots of the before/after pics? I ddn't know if they eventually post them on the nbc site or not.
    They should have them up tomorrow.

FORT Fan

I think Ali beat the entire cast for weight loss. If Mark where in F3 instead of Roger, she'd have beaten him as well? Can't remember the exact percentages now-it was close. Great win for Ali, first female winner and never went below the yellow line once

+ Reply to Thread