+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Final 4...speculation

Re: Final 4...speculation

We'll all have to root extra hard for Kelly. If you guys can vote, vote often. Since I'm in Canada, I won't be able to. So I'm counting on you guys to help her make it to the final 3!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2893934;
    We'll all have to root extra hard for Kelly. If you guys can vote, vote often. Since I'm in Canada, I won't be able to. So I'm counting on you guys to help her make it to the final 3!
    Count me out.

FORT Fanatic

I finally got a chance to watch the show yesterday and I LOVED it when Kelly dared to allow herself to consider that she might actually be the first woman to be the Biggest Loser.

Kelly has grown on me, too. I was shocked to learn that she is only in her 30's. She seems so emotionally worn down that it has aged her. Perhaps that is why she couldn't relate to the younger members of her team.

I was originally rooting for the Pink Team. Now, though, I am hoping that Kelly wins. I love the emotional transformation that is taking place...that quiet dignity...I loved it when she responded that Roger wasn't going to just toss her aside and that she was going to fight for what is hers and what she deserves.

Go Kelly!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2895533;
    I finally got a chance to watch the show yesterday and I LOVED it when Kelly dared to allow herself to consider that she might actually be the first woman to be the Biggest Loser.

Kelly has grown on me, too. I was shocked to learn that she is only in her 30's. She seems so emotionally worn down that it has aged her. Perhaps that is why she couldn't relate to the younger members of her team.

I was originally rooting for the Pink Team. Now, though, I am hoping that Kelly wins. I love the emotional transformation that is taking place...that quiet dignity...I loved it when she responded that Roger wasn't going to just toss her aside and that she was going to fight for what is hers and what she deserves.

Go Kelly!
    For some reason I thought she was 46 or 48 imagine my shock when I finally went over to the Biggest Loser web site and found out that she is 38. She came across much older and looked it too. Then I found out Ali was 32 when I thought she was in her 20's. From the way Betty Sue talked about her daughter I thought Ali was like 22 and here she is 10 yrs older.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What?!?!?! Ali is THIRTY-TWO?!?! You've got to be kidding me?
    ETA: Checked their thread and yup.. 32. Wow. All this time I thought she was mid-20s at most. I'm so surprised.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too, surprised! That does explain the wrinkles she gets in her face when she is being "expressive". I thought it was just way too much sun, but it is probably both. Not that she doesn't look great now. So Betty Sue had her fairly young... I think she is only mid 50's.

I just can't get over it. The way she carries herself and the way she dresses doesn't even being to match her age. I think perhaps it's because she acts so much younger than her age, but wow it's still jarring to realize. It makes her appearance all that much more impressive, but I still don't care for her.

FORT Fogey

I do NOT like the idea of American voting. This is a show that rewards effort. It should never become one about popularity. What would be the point of putting in the effort!!! I just don't get it, and I am very disappointed.

To whichever contestant doesn't get through, I wish you the best; you were robbed.

I saw this on sucks but I'm not sure where they found this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Mark and Roger are under the yellow line this week and America votes on which one gets to go the finale with the two girls.

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;2899556;
    I saw this on sucks but I'm not sure where they found this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Mark and Roger are under the yellow line this week and America votes on which one gets to go the finale with the two girls.
    Personally that couldn't make me any happier.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast