+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Biggest Loser Couples-Spoilers and Speculations

To see a preview of 2 of the makeovers...*spoilers*

Go to TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com and you'll see the link to two of the makeovers we're going to be seeing next week.
    Last edited by marybethp; 03-13-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: adding spoilers to title

Re: To see a preview of 2 of the makeovers...

Must say.... I'm very surprised that they potentially spoiled who went home and who didn't. Also have to say I'm reserving judgement on Dan till I see it "move".

FORT Fan

Re: To see a preview of 2 of the makeovers...

I'm a little surprised that they spoiled, as well, but that was really how I expected the elimination to play out, so not much of a spoiler in my book. Thanks for the link.

Marilyn

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: To see a preview of 2 of the makeovers...*spoilers*

I actualy like Dan with his glasses - he looks like he squints without them.

The Biggest Loser Couples-Spoilers and Speculations

This thread was created in order for us to post anything we may have figured out or think we may have figured out. For example....
    The CBS.com site shows Brittany getting a makeover. When we left off last episode, the contestants had only a couple of hours (?) or one hour (?) to make up their minds on who to send home. Therefore, the makeovers came AFTER the vote. So.....I deduced that Maggie is the one who gets sent home! Anybody else agree? Or have any other spoilers or speculations?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Biggest Loser Couples-Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2843072;
    This thread was created in order for us to post anything we may have figured out or think we may have figured out. For example....
    The CBS.com site shows Brittany getting a makeover. When we left off last episode, the contestants had only a couple of hours (?) or one hour (?) to make up their minds on who to send home. Therefore, the makeovers came AFTER the vote. So.....I deduced that Maggie is the one who gets sent home! Anybody else agree? Or have any other spoilers or speculations?
    I think that's the only logical interpretation....but not sure why TBL would let them show Brit...there are plenty of other people to make over! Maybe because she's the prettiest of the remaining women at this point????

I'm sure that is a major reason why..but still...it just seems like such a major slip up!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2843072;
    The TV Guide for next week shows the makeovers as well - Brittany being one of them (Dan the other). So, I'm pretty sure Maggie's out.

Re: To see a preview of 2 of the makeovers...*spoilers*

did they take it down? I cant find it
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread