+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Does anyone know why the elimination was not part of this show? It is very frustrating to watch all the "stuff" for the first hour plus, then not to have the show end with an elimination is too much.

Premium Member

so want Brittany to go, poor Bernie should not have left

FORT Fogey

They should all go back to their original color shirts. It would help moral and perhaps allow them to erase the team division in their minds and socialize with everyone.

I hope Kelly will hit a plateau and go next week. I have had enough of her Eyore attitude.

first of all:
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsenblues;2836518;
    I was also uncomfortable watching the white team, you could see he really has not continued about losing weight. When his wife looked down at the floor , I felt bad.
    I Thought it was stupid that the returning daughter decided to remain in pink and not accept the black team.

I didn't like it that Aly didn't wear the black tee shirt, especially since they haven't been partners for weeks. But again, I don't think I would fit in with the current black team either.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Is it just me (am I being a prude?)
    But...I get so tired of the cussing that is on this show - and many other reality shows.
    I wish people would realize they could get their point across w/o cussing.
    I believe they would sound much more intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by moosemommy1213;2837295;
    ....partially spoiled next week by showing a couple of the folks made over, one of the ones pictured post makeover was below the yellow line last night.
    I was wondering at the end of the last show if they might decide to do the makeovers BEFORE they eliminate anyone. That is probably just wishful thinking on my part...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2839849;
    I was wondering at the end of the last show if they might decide to do the makeovers BEFORE they eliminate anyone. That is probably just wishful thinking on my part...
    That would make things make more sense as to why the elimination wasn't just shown this week. But it's probably wishful thinking on my part as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2839073;
    But...I get so tired of the cussing that is on this show - and many other reality shows. I wish people would realize they could get their point across w/o cussing.
    I agree with you and I don't think it is prudish at all. I try to emphasize to my older kids (young teen and tween) that there is always a more effective way of communicating a thought than filling it with pointless expletives!!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 03-13-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Originally Posted by redjdv
    But...I get so tired of the cussing that is on this show - and many other reality shows. I wish people would realize they could get their point across w/o cussing.
    Would be fine by me too. Just not Gordon Ramsey. He needs to cuss.

This is what I don't get about the black team. Ever since the were split into teams, they whined and moaned that they don't have a chance, they are the underdogs, wah. wah. wah.
    However, they WON weighins. Trent was removed, Dan's mom was removed, MARK was removed, all because they could do well enough to beat the guys.
    As of tonight, they were still tied with the blue team for amount of people on campus! How can they still be complaining that they don't have a chance?
    And here's the irony. Dan only lost 4 pounds!! That was beatable by any of them on any given day. But stupid Maggie and Brittany had already given up. I truly believe that if they worked harder that week instead of bingeing (Maggie), Dan would have been below the yellow line, (losing his two votes), and would have quite possibly gone home.
    And WHY wasn't Jillian reminding them about who they've removed from the blue team as a boost to their confidence? Telling them they had no chance to win was brutal. BRUTAL. ugh.

Oh, and I really like Dan! I take him with a grain of salt because he's only 21, and he is on a high from losing all this weight, finding out he's a bit of an athelete, and becoming part of a "boy's club." It's gotta be mindblowing for him, and I'm sure he doesn't know where it puts him socially, etc. He's a pretty funny guy, and I think a lot of the comments people see as cocky are just him joking around.

Has everyone forgotten that Jillian took 3 women to the finals last time???? Maybe they wanted it more than Brit and Maggie do?

+ Reply to Thread