+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I'm ok waiting for eliminations since I'd be ok with either Brit or Mag going homeward.

I have to ask ... Did Kelly cry this episode? And bemoan how "vulnerable" she is???

FORT Fan

So I would REALLY like Brittany off my television. Lest Jillian forget, Brit is only still here because she had immunity last round from Bernie, and in some past weeks she has been allowed to coast with really low numbers, carried by someone who lost more. So cut the "girls just can't make it" speech when it's really THIS girl who can't make it.

Mr. Cheddar and I cheered for host Ali after contestant Ali (Lord, we're back to that again) & Jillian's rant. When host Ali noted at the end of the weigh in that despite Jillian and Brit's rant, a GIRL WON the night, we were delighted that host Ali defended herself AND the idea that girls can be good competition. It can, indeed, be done. If Jillian can say "she knows she can't make it" or something of that nature, perhaps she shouldn't be training. It looks like she's giving up a la Kim, just because Bob's got the stronger team at this point in the game. Totally different tune than the one she was singing last season.

ETA: Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. Although I'd like Brit gone, I think she'll self destruct nicely if left alone for another week. I think the guys would be smarter to vote off Maggie. After a zero pound loss, she's likely to lose more next week than Brit who lost 2 pounds.
    Last edited by Cheddar; 03-11-2008 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks for the final update! I thought I was losing it.

I turned it to Idol to watch the recap of the final 12, turned it back to BL, and...? Couldn't understand how in the world I missed it!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Snoozin' on the beach

I missed minutes of the show here and there. Thrilled that both Maggie and Brittnay are in B2. It's a win situation whichever goes home-though I hope its Brittany. How ridiculous where the 3 of them complaining about Ali. They're just mad becasue they know her pressence insures they will be where they should be, bottom rung. What of sad sacks those women are. Is that why Jillian lost it? I love Jillian but she knows d### well Brittany should have been long gone.

FORT Newbie

So is the elimination going to happen in the beginning of next week's episode? Weird that they didn't eliminate someone tonight unless there is another "first time on the biggest loser" twist like the person who lost the least amount of weight in two weighing goes home and they add the two weeks together. My hope is that it is Brit that goes home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse;2836051;
    I'm ok waiting for eliminations since I'd be ok with either Brit or Mag going homeward.

I have to ask ... Did Kelly cry this episode? And bemoan how "vulnerable" she is???
    Kelly did not cry, though she was present at several black team sob-fests. She did, in PIs during the challenge, mention that she was not as strong as the guys, and that she wants to look strong during challenges so people will see she deserves to stay. Yet she admits she has been weak during challenges. However, I think she managed a week without using the word "vulnerable". Or I could be so sick of it I tuned it out.

Anyone else wonder why Kelly was wearing so much makeup this week? She needs to tone it down a bit so that her natural prettiness is not diminished by red lips and dark eyeshadow.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2836074;
    I missed minutes of the show here and there. Thrilled that both Maggie and Brittnay are in B2. It's a win situation whichever goes home-though I hope its Brittany. How ridiculous where the 3 of them complaining about Ali. They're just mad becasue they know her pressence insures they will be where they should be, bottom rung. What of sad sacks those women are. Is that why Jillian lost it? I love Jillian but she knows d### well Brittany should have been long gone.
    Sorry for the double post.

I think Jillian is letting friendship with Brittany cloud her judgment as a trainer. She was out of line cussing out Ali (host). We know Ali has to ask questions. And the producers probably told her to start with Brittany. Jeez.

Also, I'm happy that Bob the Smurf is back. It's great to see him positive and happy. Good for him for trying to make Ali (host) happy when she was frazzled after being attacked by Jillian.

And Jillian just seemed fake to me this week, anyway. Her voice in the gym when speaking to Ali (contestant) was off pitch. I'm thinking she was trying to seem likable since she knows Ali is friends with a lot of Bob's guys. But don't be fake. Just be yourself. Jillian's behavior in the gym was part of Maggie and Brittany's problem this week, although neither had the guts to tell her. You could see it on their faces. They looked deserted and angry.

I saw Brittany and Maggie self destruct and self sabotage. Wow. This explains many of the low weighins. They are so emotionally and tie those feelings into food. Kelly at least screams emotions during the weightins and confessionals but she seems to have her head on straight as far as keeping to her diet and exercise program. Still I would have loved to see Dan in the bottom 2 just to see his cockiness hit the ground hard. Still it was hard watching Jillian ignore her team and coach Ali only.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought Jillian was WAY out of line tonight.
    She didn't need to attack Ali (host) the way she did.
    And to say one of your trainees cannot win! What's up with that?
    Jillian looks to be a sore loser.
    Brittany is such a whiner - Maggie isn't that far behind.
    I think the black team is very jealous of Ali (the contestant) with her success at losing weight.
    Someone upthread commented on Kelly's makeup and it is way too much. Well, at least she'll be around for the makeovers next week.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2836175;
    Brittany is such a whiner - Maggie isn't that far behind.
    I think the black team is very jealous of Ali (the contestant) with her success at losing weight.
    It seemed that way to me too. They were giving her dirty looks and all. They don't need the blue team to beat them, they're doing a fine job digging that hole by themselves by spending way too much time on cattiness and not enough on the competition.

+ Reply to Thread