+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2824204;
    I knew it would be Bernie. Did he gambled that he would be his teams biggest weight loser and be safe along with Brittany?
    I don't know, he couldn't keep the immunity for himself and I guess he figured if he couldn't save himself he might as well save someone he was close to.

It definately wasn't a gameplay decision.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2824213;
    Is there no new episode next week? I didn't get a preview here. Did anyone?
    I'm in Houston, TX and I didn't get a preview for next week either??? It went directly into election coverage.

so how much did Brittany lose?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carismatx;2824207;
    I am sorry to see Bernie go. He is such a great guy, I wish him the best of luck. He is down to 175 lbs he looks fantastic!
    I missed tonight's show, and I am sad to learn that Bernie is the one to go home. I love Bernie!

I wish him the best outside the BL campus.

Ohhh....Bernie went home. . I like Bernie. Kelly has to stop the crying. I actually thought she was going to be sick during that "vending machine" comp. **gross**

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2824294;
    Kelly has to stop the crying. I actually thought she was going to be sick during that "vending machine" comp. **gross**

i didn't mind the fact she almost got sick, but i do mind her constant whining - sheesh, get a backbone.

I am officially over Kelly!

I really can't stand her freaking crying anymore! She makes me cringe! really she does!

If we could save her tears, we could end the water shortage in many states, really we could end water conservation like in California or something!
    Anya/Kata/Whitney FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2824254;
    so how much did Brittany lose?
    If I'm not mistaken, Brittany lost 5 plus had the extra pound thingie from the vending machine. None of which mattered, of course, with her immunity.

Well I got a preview for next week. I am putting it in spoiler tags to be on the safe side:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    All of the eliminated contestants are coming back and two of them will have a chance to rejoin the game.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2824411;
    Well I got a preview for next week. I am putting it in spoiler tags to be on the safe side:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    All of the eliminated contestants are coming back and two of them will have a chance to rejoin the game.
    I wondered what the producers were going to do to extend the show so it finishes in April. They really like to "stick it" to the contestents and make them squim. If the teams had not been disbanded last night with all 4 black team members participating it would have been a 26 to 27 lb loss with black winning. With there gameplan of giving Jay or Dan immunity Roger had a good chance of going home. Too bad that didn't happen. I understand why Blue voted off Bernie. Get rid of the last guy, who won challenges and immunities and had consistent good numbers. The remaining blue guys are going to pick of the girls one by one unless of course next week's twist messes that all up. At this point in time Kelly needs to keep getting 8lb weight losses to stay about the yellow line and I don't know if she can do that. She does need to get a more positive attitude. After 10 wks on the ranch losing what almost 60 lbs almost reaching the 200 mark and doing quiet well on the challenge she should be PROUD of herself, feel GREAT about herself. She needs to give herself a really good talking to. Yes she is a target, but Brittany is more likely to go home next week then Kelly is. Both Brittany and Maggie have been skating by losing very little and having others save them that it is time they were sent home.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread