+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Loser 2/13 Recap: If Itís Not One Thing, Itís Your Mother

Premium Member

Re: Biggest Loser 2/13 Recap: If Itís Not One Thing, Itís Your Mother

I'm even more late than you are mbp!

I have no excuse, other than to say that there clearly wasn’t enough Bob in the first 20 minutes to keep me from dozing off.
    I know you had a frustrating week trying to catch this show - but your recap is still fabulous as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Aw, that's kind of mean.
    People who sign up to go on a reality tv show are fair game for any and all commentary - they are the ones who put themselves out there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2797752;
    to FORT participation, yharden and Kaytee! Once you start it's hard to stop--I know, I lurked for years, started posting during a sabbatical year when I had more time, and never stopped!
    Great recap as usual, Critical! Didn't you all feel that Trent was almost reprimanding Bob there, when Bob was saying "do what you have to do to WIN" and Trent was saying he was there for the right reasons--to lose weight and get healthy--the exact things BOB used to say?
    Thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean. I have been lurking since towards the end of last season, but refused to sign-up because I did not want to admit I was a message board junkie.

FORT Newbie

People who sign up to go on a reality tv show are fair game for any and all commentary - they are the ones who put themselves out there.[/QUOTE]

Good point!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12