+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 02/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 02/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

They might be sending them home next week but according to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TV.com they come back to the ranch. it is just a challenge to see if they can survive in the "real world"
    . It is truly a dirty diabolical trick and bravo to the person who thought it up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

It seemed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    obvious to me that they wouldn't be going home for good or else it would become a whole different show. It's like when they send the final Idols to their hometowns or the final Bachelorettes for home dates (I presume they still do that. I don't watch those shows). I don't think it's a dirty trick personally but that's me. Anyways they'll have to exist in their home environments eventually. And It'll be interesting to see them at home.

I heart Trent. He's just such a cute teddybear of a man.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2792122;
    I don't get it, Maggie and Brittany by being the youngest team members with the most active metabolisms should be losing 5 to 8 pounds a week and they can't. That Kelly and Paul who work their butts off and consistently bring in the numbers have to worry about being sent home. If Brittany and Maggie cannot lose more then 1 or 2 pounds a week exercising 3 to 4 hours a day 6 days a week and being in a real supportive atmosphere watching their food then they need to go home cause they are wasting their golden opportunity.
    A few weeks ago on her radio show, Jillian was talking about one of her young girls that was having a problem losing weight. She said it was almost as if she were cheating with her calories. If I remember correctly it was a female medical/medicine problem that was corrected.

FORT Fanatic

I heart Trent.

It's nice to see a class act on this show.

So what was the big deal with Bob walking out of the weigh in this week? I missed the exact moment that they showed Jay only losing 4lbs (flipping channels!), so was that it? He was just mad that they missed the win by 1lb?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2792779;
    So what was the big deal with Bob walking out of the weigh in this week? I missed the exact moment that they showed Jay only losing 4lbs (flipping channels!), so was that it? He was just mad that they missed the win by 1lb?
    Yep. That was it. He stood there seething and then, while Ali was talking, he just walked out. Who knows what was edited out. I have a feeling that he said goodbye to his team and then walked out but that it was edited to look like he stormed out.

As usual for this show, it was an anti-climatic moment.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2792821;
    Yep. That was it. He stood there seething and then, while Ali was talking, he just walked out. Who knows what was edited out. I have a feeling that he said goodbye to his team and then walked out but that it was edited to look like he stormed out.

As usual for this show, it was an anti-climatic moment.
    What is with Bob? He gets mad when they don't legitiamatly lose enough weight but He didn't as upset when his teams threw the weigh in and waterloaded a few weeks ago . He doesn't seem like himself this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2792872;
    What is with Bob? He gets mad when they don't legitiamatly lose enough weight but He didn't as upset when his teams threw the weigh in and waterloaded a few weeks ago . He doesn't seem like himself this season.
    You're right, Shady . . . you think the pod people got him? Papa Smurf is really not Smurfly this season.

Regardless of his understandable disappointment, it was juvenile and poor sportsmanship to walk out before the weigh-in was over. It achieved nothing but to demonstrate that Bob is capable of throwing a fit. How is that supposed to be an example for his team?

Perhaps Bob has been spoken to about his trainees always losing to Jillian's? Erik was the lone Blue team winner in 4, 5 seasons now? Maybe Bob's job is in jeopardy? (Not likely, but how else to explain the personality transformation, and not in a good way?) I think he has lost sight of why this show is popular, and why he and Jillian resonate with America. People do not tune in week after week just to see who gets the big cash prize. If we wanted that, we'd be watching "Deal, No Deal". The heart of this show is the transformations these people make to themselves, and Bob and Jillian are integral parts of that success. Bob seems all about winning at any cost this season, and it's not flattering. If he doesn't rediscover his Zen center soon, the Papa Smurf love train will derail for good.

Bob, snap out of it, man. Regardless of what happens at the finale, I am sure you will still be employable. America loves you, or at least, we love the Not-Evil Bob!

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2793032;
    The heart of this show is the transformations these people make to themselves, and Bob and Jillian are integral parts of that success. Bob seems all about winning at any cost this season, and it's not flattering. If he doesn't rediscover his Zen center soon, the Papa Smurf love train will derail for good.
    You could see it on his face a few weeks ago when Brittany said how hurt they were that Bob didn't pick them for his new team-when she and Bernie were the first ones to run over and be on his original team. He really looked ashamed for it. His picks surprised me-I understand why he would picked who he did but it was so out of character for him. Now the walk out this week

I thought it was terrible that they voted Trent out. I really thought that Mark should have gone - Trent had so much more to gain by staying at the ranch. I was happy to see that he has continued to losing weight at a good pace and it looked like his wife was joining in with him - good luck to both of them! I hope he comes back to the finale having lost the most of anyone voted off, he deserves it, he is really what this show is all about!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast