+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 02/05 *Spoiler* Discussion Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 02/05 *Spoiler* Discussion Thread

She was so bitter!
    In honour of the greatest fighter to ever come out of Novojoa Mexico... Luis Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas, former junior middleweight champion of the world.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2783895;
    Why did the brothers turn on Jackie? There gave a reason but I really didn't hear it (the need to subtitle some of this show as it can be hard to understand what anyone is saying at times) they showed a clip of Jackie talking and I didn't get what that was all about either. Hope someone can explain.
    I don't know the reason either, the election interuptions killed the captioning. I suspect its for the reasons that they are scheming but they blatantly threw that challenge in an attempt to get Mark and Jay out. Plus its poor strategy to turn on trent, driving his partner to side with Dan and Jackie-who have demonstrated they can't be trusted as far as you could throw them. There's also that she is the smallest weight loser and the way to stay out of elimination is to lose big numbers. It makes total sense to stick with the other guys at this point in the game. Did it cut out for everyonewith election results? We may never know
    Last edited by Shady64; 02-05-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2783895;
    Why did the brothers turn on Jackie? There gave a reason but I really didn't hear it (the need to subtitle some of this show as it can be hard to understand what anyone is saying at times) they showed a clip of Jackie talking and I didn't get what that was all about either. Hope someone can explain.
    The clip your refering to of Jackie talking in confessional? If so, she flat out said she will do anything to anyone in this game as long as its to her benefit, she's there to win. Those are not exact words but close to it

FORT Fanatic

Ack! NBC just cut-in to announce the projected winners! What happened at the videos?? The last I saw was Kelly's boyfriend telling her that he missed her.

Details, please!

FORT Fanatic

Well Shady...what did you think of this week's numbers? From a gain of 3 lbs. to what? a loss of 13?

And Kelly--from zero to 10 lbs?

HMmmmmm

Snoozin' on the beach

I don't think it's all from just just a change in eating the correct calories. Then there's brittany who went from 2lbs. to her highest yet of 10? Bernie from 5 to 13. I'm just not buying that there isn't more to it. We'll never know

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2784016;
    The clip your refering to of Jackie talking in confessional? If so, she flat out said she will do anything to anyone in this game as long as its to her benefit, she's there to win. Those are not exact words but close to it
    No, it was not the video clip of Jackie's confessional, it was in black and white there was a group of people, Jackie was talking and one of the men on another team (a member of the old black team?) talked back to her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, those boys never should have taken an oath on the lives of their kids, especially in something as frivolous as this. But I am not sorry to see battle axe Jackie gone. I liked her spunk in the beginning, but she really is intolerable. She acts like the unofficial team captain all the time, organizing everybody's votes. She should go into politics!

Her personality grew entirely overwhelming. I can now see why Dan wound up in this state--he is entirely too tied to his Mama and she likes it that way. He really needs to compete on his own. After several weeks without her, he may discover his own manliness . . .I doubt he's ever been separated from his mother for any length of time. Dude, you're 21--it's time.

Can I just say, Rocco DiSpirito is YUMMY??? I certainly wish he were cooking in MY kitchen!! He was hands down the best thing about the episode--even better than Jackie getting booted. And the cooking challlenge is the kind of thing I've been saying they need to do all along--tasks that have some relevance to how they are going to have to live in the real world, not just running around carrying sand and so forth.

Great episode! Poor Kelly, I really feel sorry for her complicated emotional situation with Mr. Clean. They should have let each watch their videos in private.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2784273;
    Well, those boys never should have taken an oath on the lives of their kids, especially in something as frivolous as this. But I am not sorry to see battle axe Jackie gone. I liked her spunk in the beginning, but she really is intolerable. She acts like the unofficial team captain all the time, organizing everybody's votes. She should go into politics!

Her personality grew entirely overwhelming. I can now see why Dan wound up in this state--he is entirely too tied to his Mama and she likes it that way. He really needs to compete on his own. After several weeks without her, he may discover his own manliness . . .I doubt he's ever been separated from his mother for any length of time. Dude, you're 21--it's time.

Can I just say, Rocco DiSpirito is YUMMY??? I certainly wish he were cooking in MY kitchen!! He was hands down the best thing about the episode--even better than Jackie getting booted. And the cooking challlenge is the kind of thing I've been saying they need to do all along--tasks that have some relevance to how they are going to have to live in the real world, not just running around carrying sand and so forth.

Great episode! Poor Kelly, I really feel sorry for her complicated emotional situation with Mr. Clean. They should have let each watch their videos in private.
    I didn't get to see the show. I live in Memphis, need I say more? Can you tell me, and I'm sure several others, about the videos? I was looking forward to that.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2784272;
    No, it was not the video clip of Jackie's confessional, it was in black and white there was a group of people, Jackie was talking and one of the men on another team (a member of the old black team?) talked back to her.
    It was the earlier challenge when they were going through the muddy water and certain teams (led by Orange) ganged up to eliminate the Black team. There was a bit of yelling between Black and Orange at the challenge as I recall and then later Jackie, when they were all gathered together in the living room, flat-out told Black that they thought Black had won enough challenges and so they went after them. Black said last night that since then they have never really trusted Orange and still couldn't.
    I thought it was poor form of Jackie to make Black swear on their kids. And I also didn't like her going up to Trent and telling him he was going home and he should be okay with that - like she was the sole deciding voice. I'm glad she got sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn
    Ack! NBC just cut-in to announce the projected winners! What happened at the videos?? The last I saw was Kelly's boyfriend telling her that he missed her.

Details, please!
    Kelly's boyfriend told her he missed her, especially at night and missed kissing her. Paul got upset and said he was devastated and didn't need to hear that about his wife. Kelly said she was not his wife anymore and that she knew it was hard but he was ruining her moment. He agreed and then told her that he would always love her but he knew they wouldn't work.

So glad that the Black team pulled it out! Yay for Brittany especially.

Not a big fan of Rocco's but I did like the challenge last night a lot.

Muduh - the videos were basically like this:

The Purple Girl - her mom and sister telling her they loved her and missed her.
    Brittany - her mom telling her she was so proud. She goes into her bedroom a lot because she misses her so much.
    Bernie - his girlfriend and dog. Bernie said that his girlfriend loves him no matter what but he wants to lose weight so that he can complement her when they walk side by side.
    Kelly - as above. I believe her parents were also in it?
    Paul - his parents. Basically saying they were proud and he was doing something great for his health.
    Last edited by CCL; 02-06-2008 at 10:05 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast