+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutest couple?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Cutest couple?

Recently I've been starting a thread for this show on the theme of "guess the future hottie" to see if we can figure out who will turn out looking the best. I missed the first couple of shows this season being away, but maybe this season we should be trying to guess the best couple anyway?
    Or maybe not, since they just split the couples up.
    Anyway, any nominations?

Re: Cutest couple?

I find the title "Biggest Loser Couples" to be misleading--it sounds like these should all be romantic couples. Teams of two who are not romantically involved are technically 'pairs'. Guess they thought 'couples' sounded better.

Given that, it's hard for me to view Black or Gray team as 'cute'. I would have voted for Curtis & Mallory for cutest couple. Now I am fresh out of suggestions. Bertie and Brittany I guess are the next reasonable couple--any other combination is just weird. Dan and Jackie, for instance. They might have made a 'cute' couple back when he was four years old, but now, I find the notion of competing with your mom as an adult male kind of squicky.

I think any of the remaining women have potential for hotness under the flab and maybe with some hair cuts . . .but I can't say as I regard any of the men good-looking this time around.

I'm not sure about Couples, but I think that Britney is going to be a knock out when she is done. She's already a beautiful girl and once she gains the confidence that this experience will bring her, LOOK OUT!!! Hubba Hubba...

FORT Fogey

I think Dan may be this years cutie. He is not a handsome guy but I bet he will get down to a normal weight, tone up and that coupled with his cute personality be the sweetheart this season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2777603;
    I think Dan may be this years cutie. He is not a handsome guy but I bet he will get down to a normal weight, tone up and that coupled with his cute personality be the sweetheart this season.
    AND maybe a makeover haircut? I'm always amazed at what a haircut can do...as when Susie cut her future husband's hair...he went from nebbish to cutie without losing another pound...well, except of hair. Not that long hair on a guy is always bad, I often like it, but Dan's hair is just meh....limp.

FORT Fogey

I like all of 'em! However, I think I'm partial to the couple that didn't know each other before going on the show. They work hard at being respectful of each other and their "team". I think that would be a hard thing to do with a perfect stranger (although maybe sometimes it's actually easier!).

I also like the married couple that went home a few weeks ago, i.e. the one where the others said they were strong enough to make it on their own. I loved how the wife said to her husband something like "I like accomplishing things with you." It doesn't get any better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by hypnoboy;2776092;
    I'm not sure about Couples, but I think that Britney is going to be a knock out when she is done. She's already a beautiful girl and once she gains the confidence that this experience will bring her, LOOK OUT!!! Hubba Hubba...
    I totally agree...

the first night I told my husband that she was gorgeous...I know her partner has a girlfriend but I totally see them falling for each other!!!

FORT Regular

Maggie has potential if she loses her yokozuna ass.
    In honour of the greatest fighter to ever come out of Novojoa Mexico... Luis Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas, former junior middleweight champion of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2778471;
    I totally agree...

the first night I told my husband that she was gorgeous...I know her partner has a girlfriend but I totally see them falling for each other!!!
    I agree that she is very beautiful, but I dont think her partner would ever leave his partner after seeing his reaction to his home video.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;2784569;
    I agree that she is very beautiful, but I dont think her partner would ever leave his partner after seeing his reaction to his home video.
    I agree...and I kind of think I saw Britney realizing that....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast