+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 1/22 Show discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/22 Show discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2767551;
    I've lost 103 and am now officially a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.
    Excellent and impressive! Good for you.

Oh yeah for sure, but I still don't understand why they'd jeopardize themselves like that. I'd want to stand tall and be proud of what I lost every week. Not try to diminish it for "gameplay". To me, that's just cheating the game the opportunity to better theirselves. It's just not an accurate representation of what they did that week or what they'll do the following.
    To each his own. You can certainly go there and not gameplay. I think those who consider the game and social aspect may survive longer but who knows. It is a personal choice. There is no right or wrong way to tackle this game.

FORT Fan

I thought Bob was hilarious when he told those people that if they were going to throw the weigh-in that he better know before. I would think if they had told him it would have been shown.
    Seriously, what would have happened if they told Bob the truth? Do we really think he'd be OK with it as long as he knew about it in advance?

I've heard it said, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission."

I'm not at all crazy about the way things happened last night. Not a little bit. I didn't like the way the show set them up, did the all against one thing, and I didn't like the way the teams conspired to gain weight for the weigh-in.

Orange team bugged me this week. They started everything, then tried to sway Yellow in how to vote. I almost wish they had turned around and voted out Orange. They did say, forget about feelings, vote in a way that most benefits you. That would have been a surprise ending!

FORT Fogey

I think Bob would be okay with using water as a strategy. It doesn't effect the big picture and he is vested in his team winning, too. He didn't want to be blindsided and look like a fool as the camera pans in to see him incredulous as has happened in the past.

There is an added benefit to using water one week. The following week they will show a larger loss than those who did not do this and likely to stay above the yellow line. It can be a two week advantage. Bob would not mind this at all.

With the couple format it was tricker because he coached more than just one team but that is over now anyway.

I loved the twist. Enjoyed to see the faces of the people that cheated.
    What do they think they are doing. drinking water or however you say it just to get one team out.

I loved that the black team won.

To be honest I very much dislike the orange/blue and purple team. The yellows are indeed stupid to align with the orange team. They will kick them out in a heart beat.

It seems they are all playing against the black team. Maybe besides the greys.

Sad to see the pink team go and I totally not agree with NYCJUDE.
    At least she had the guts to speak her mind and not lick the others behind.

They had been working so hard and did not deserve to be eliminated. One of the 3 cheating teams should have gone. Then at least I would have been over the moon.

O and another thing that really annoyed me.
    The 2 girls that cheated, one from the purple and one from the blue team, were near to tears during the weight in. Come on. stop the acting.

I hope there trainers will be very angry
    Crazy Foreign Woman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678