+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

Re: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

I believe Brittany made a huge mistake voting Paul out of the competition. It's a known fact women lose less "big" weight numbers than the men and by voting out the biggest consistent loser for their team, Brittany has just sunk her team from making it to the finals once again. She basically sabotaged the black team with her action.

Brittany's smug look at the end of the program showed her lack of maturity.
    She was selfish with her vote and I've lost a great deal of respect for her "game". I believe her actions will come back to bite her in the end.

It's a sad time for Jillian's team.

Sometimes I wish these players would think of the whole purpose of this show and that's for each of them to lose weight. It's obvious Paul needed more help especially with his recent visit home and the fallout from that. And based on what was edited, Paul's support system isn't as strong as say Mark and Jay and their wives. Paul's girlfriend just passed him those wings and didn't say anything about it. The other families featured showed a great deal of support.

I just want to say this about Brittany and the treadmill doing 14 minute mile. Even though she kept jumping off and Jillian made her do it again and again .. I would have just flown off the thing and Jillian would have been pealing me off the floor. That thing was going FAST!

That 14-mile treadmill was one of the most frightening things I have ever seen. I felt I was in a semi looking down at the highway whizzing by. I would have refused to do it, so Brit is braver than I am. I had nightmare visions of her wiping out off the end and having to go to the hospital with a severe injury.

I guess there is merit in working the treadmill, but I think they would get a better workout if they ran outside on varied terrain. Their heart rates would certainly rise with a less intensive burst but longer run with hills.

And they have that beautiful pool that they never show anyone using unless they have a leg injury. I would be in that pool every night after dinner. I'm sure Bob and Jillian know what they are doing as far as getting results, but I feel what they do not allow the contestants to do is actually enjoy their exercise. They should have more swimming, yoga, dance, power walking, etc, instead of constant torture on the Hell Machines.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Exactly, hikari! I got the same looking down at the highway feeling. Yikes! I guess the fun exercise doesn't give you 7 lbs. in 7 days....

I was hoping after her hug her dress would be in the same position as pre hug. They must of used a lot of tape! It takes a really confident woman to wear something like that. She carried it off well.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

FORT Regular

Brittney looked so good in that dress compared to her normal look.
    She in my opinion was the most improved by the make over.

Does anyone have any screen shots of the finale? Specifically Brittany in that red dress! I want to save that and use it for my "if she can rock it, I can rock it" inspiration.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Nerd, You can find a great one on the NBC website here
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan

I love Brittany and think she looks great, but personally I thought the dress (though beautiful) only served to emphasize the belly. This would not have been my choice. The dress she wore for the makeover show was much more flattering to her figure.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;2926779;
    I love Brittany and think she looks great, but personally I thought the dress (though beautiful) only served to emphasize the belly. This would not have been my choice. The dress she wore for the makeover show was much more flattering to her figure.
    I was wondering who the stylists were for the finale. They put almost all of the women in a shiny fabric. Now, normally, a shiny fabric would be perfect for a party. However, if you are going to be under all of those lights, the shiny fabric will just emphasize every flaw. Not a good move, I thought.

Rule of thumb: Shiny emphasizes, matte de-emphasizes. The dress she wore for the makeover was a matte fabric.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast