Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maggie & Jenn - Best Friends/Camp Counselors

Maggie & Jenn - Best Friends/Camp Counselors

Maggie's Biography

Height:
    5'3"

Hometown:
    Denville, NJ

Maggie is an outgoing, vivacious 23 years old. When it comes to food, she says she's an emotional eater. "I eat when I'm feeling ANY emotion," says Maggie. It doesn't help that she works as a server at Chili's during the year, where she gets her food for free. "Thank God for Camp Shane, where I have been both a camper and a staff member for 11 years. I'd probably weigh 700 pounds by now if not for my summers there!" she says. Maggie enjoys being around people and hanging out with friends. Since Maggie's been overweight all her life, she's learned to use humor as a distraction from her obesity. "People would describe me as ‘the funny girl'. I've always been the ‘best friend', never the ‘girlfriend'; I've never had a serious boyfriend although I would LOVE one!

Jenn's Biography

Height:
    5'0"

Hometown:
    River Edge, NJ

"We were driving up to the Open House family weekend for Camp Shane (a weight loss camp) and I remember my mother saying, 'I hope we find it, I do not want to be late.' I remember saying to myself, 'I hope we never find it.' Little did I know however, Camp Shane would be my home away from home for the next ten summers and now my career of choice," says Jenn. She feels Camp Shane has definitely shaped her into the person she is today: incredibly outgoing, funny, and compassionate. "Today, I am at a place where I MUST lose weight. I am the Assistant Director for the most esteemed weight loss camp in the country. I am embarrassed, I am doing everything in my power to deviate from the question, 'Where are you working?' 'What are you doing with your life?'" says Jenn. "I want to be proud of me, I want for the first time to be able to look at someone and they look at me for who I am on the inside and outside. I want people to want to have a conversation with me because they find me to be interesting. I want this for me, and for no one else."
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Maggie & Jenn - Best Friends/Camp Counselors

I like Jenn much more than Maggie. During the balloon challenge, all Maggie did was complain about how they should be better than they were just because they're younger. But Jenn was basically dragging Maggie to the finish line. I just think that was screwed up.

I don't know which one is which right now.... but it was the girl on the right that got on my every last nerve during the show. I wouldn't mind seeing these two girls go next. I've had enough "this sucks" whining to last a season.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to work at "Fat Camp" and be the only fat counselors there. I liked them in the beginning but as the show went one I became sick of them. I feel that they think they deserve to be there.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2740431;
    I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to work at "Fat Camp" and be the only fat counselors there. I liked them in the beginning but as the show went one I became sick of them. I feel that they think they deserve to be there.
    Perhaps they will come back into your good graces. Their are not getting a negative edit because they actually get along with everyone at this point in the competition. After the season ends, I'll tell how they were cast for the show. I have some inside info but promised not to reveal it yet.

I wonder why they don't drop larger numbers. They don't slack off.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Makes you wonder what they're eating, doesn't it, buglover?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Absolutely. They've got to be sneaking food in or not preparing the food properly. There's just no way without having a major health issue that they shouldn't be dropping more way. If it was a health issue, the doctors would have discovered it before they started, like thyroid, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2757850;
    Absolutely. They've got to be sneaking food in or not preparing the food properly. There's just no way without having a major health issue that they shouldn't be dropping more way. If it was a health issue, the doctors would have discovered it before they started, like thyroid, etc.
    There is no way to sneak food in. The cast's luggage was searched by production and what/when they eat is constantly monitored. I wouldn't draw any conclusions just yet. There was something relevant in the medical screening done during the show that has not been shown in the first episodes. I don't know if production is saving it for later use or if it doesn't fit the story line.

The medical reason would make the most sense. They work very hard to not lose a good amount of weight. I just wish they would not make them seem like they aren't doing enough and come out and tell us why right away.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast