Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paul & Kelly - Ex-Husband and Wife

Paul & Kelly - Ex-Husband and Wife

Paul's Biography

Height:
    5'4"

Hometown:
    Rockledge, FL

Paul is a hilarious big teddy bear. He'd love nothing more than to get fit and healthy. An ex-military man with a heart of gold, Paul always roots for the underdog, probably because he is one of them. America will pull for this very likeable guy.

At 43, Paul's main concern with being overweight is his family history of bad health. His dad died at age 47, his grandfather at age 49, and his great grandfather at age 51. Paul is determined to break the trend.

Kelly's Biography

Height:
    5'6"

Hometown:
    Titusville, FL

Kelly is a nurse who has just recently started caring for herself. Up to this point, she has spent every moment of her life putting others first. She feels that this is her moment to shine and she will stop at nothing to get healthy and fit... even if that means going on a show with her ex-husband Paul.

Kelly is an avid tennis player who has had a tough time of it recently because of her weight. Kelly wants nothing more than to have children of her own, and feels that her weight is preventing her from realizing that dream.

Paul and Kelly met online and married shortly after. They were married for 7 years before their divorce in 2006.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Paul & Kelly - Ex-Husband and Wife

These two are really good to each other. I wonder why she divorced him. He appears to love her so much.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2762178;
    These two are really good to each other. I wonder why she divorced him. He appears to love her so much.
    I don't know about that, buglover. Remember that little dig he got in a few weeks ago about how one of them has quit before (implying that Kelly quit on their marriage)? It had her in tears. I'll bet that wasn't the first time he's wheeled out the passive aggressive crap on her.

I want them to get healthy, especially Paul (since he'll likely die young if he doesn't), but I don't know how good it would be for either of them to reconcile.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I totally missed that. My fiance loves to find things to do while we're watching the show. I get distracted. I will have to pay closer attention when they are on to see the way they interact completely.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

I also get the impression that he doesn't follow the bouncing ball to see how his words or actions will impact her.

I think for her, even though she clearly loves him, it became MORE painful to be married to him than to NOT be married to him. Perhaps it is because they are divorced, they are able to work better together.

I hope they do well in the weight loss. Maybe if her self esteem is boosted from getting healthy, she will find the beauty inside.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think she hurt him really bad when she left him and he said that to hurt her back.....glad they can at least be friends.....does she have a boyfriend now?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Was Paul too cute with his martial arts outfit and moves, or what? The man has a lot of heart, that's obvious.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I heard him say he has a girlfriend so I'm guessing he isn't trying to get his wife back like I assumed.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2766574;
    I heard him say he has a girlfriend so I'm guessing he isn't trying to get his wife back like I assumed.
    I heard that, too. I wonder what his g/f thinks about him being on the show with his ex-wife?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast