Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay & Mark - Brothers

Jay & Mark - Brothers

Mark's Biography

Height:
    5'10"

Hometown:
    Dartmouth, MA

Mark is a very approachable guy. He's very honest, nice and his sincere love for his family shows through whenever he speaks of them. Mark grew up as the middle child of three brothers. He believed he had to show off to stand out. He was very active in school and only gained the weight after he had a family. Mark is a very hard worker and because of his work ethic, he hasn't had time to really workout but the weight is definitely keeping him from succeeding in his career. His company preaches fitness for all upper management.

Jay's Biography

Height:
    6'1"

Hometown:
    New Bedford,
    MA

Jay is also an approachable guy. He's more emotional than his brother but is just as funny and loveable as Mark. "I'm big boned but then again, I've never seen a fat skeleton," says Jay. He's been big all his life but now it's getting serious. His doctor recently told him to lose weight or become a candidate for gastric bypass. Even so, he's not a fan of exercise. Jay says his idea of fitness is riding in a golf cart for 18 holes. But because of the hard times he had to endure with his family, he's ready to get his butt kicked. Jay's daughter was born with Beckwith Wiedemann Syndrome; she was delivered with her intestines on the outside of her body. The doctors said she will always be big due to this growth disorder. Jay says he would love to be on the show so he can be a great example for his kids and family. "The sun rises and sets on my kids and I would go to all ends of the earth for them," says Jay.

THE BIG BONED BROTHERS: White collar, super competitive brothers who like to bust each other's chops. They are good looking all American guys living the dream. They come from a very tight knit family and do everything together. They even work at the same company. They are so close, that they are often mistaken for twins.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Jay & Mark - Brothers

For these two to say that they're the team to beat makes me not care for them. I'm hoping that they don't make it very far.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

While they are good at challenges, I hate their cocky attitudes and want them to go home.
    Yup, with donuts!!

They look alot older than they are, I want them to go home because they are cocky aswell.

FORT Newbie

On 1/12 I saw Mark along with Dan and Roger in Starbucks (west hollywood, ca)getting coffee's after a workout across the street at 24 hour fitness. Bob was also there and he left before them on his motorcycle.

Mark looks AMAZING. He looked super fit and has lost a lot of weight. Roger also looked good but has not lost as much as Mark. Dan looked good too but has not lost as much as Mark. By the looks of it Mark could win.

To the Point

Mark is very annoying. I am pleased that he is having success, however, I really hate to see him win this thing.

FORT Fogey

I hadn't realized, until just now, how young they are. That is a huge advantage in peeling off the pounds. Most everyone hits a plateau at some point and since they have alienated everyone with their attitude they are doomed. It is foolish to ignore the social aspect of this game.

I couldn't believe how he explained away his outburst by stating he is always like that to his brother. I realize family is family but that's no way to treat someone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2756962;
    I hadn't realized, until just now, how young they are. That is a huge advantage in peeling off the pounds. Most everyone hits a plateau at some point and since they have alienated everyone with their attitude they are doomed. It is foolish to ignore the social aspect of this game.
    I don't think being young is that much of an advantage. Look at the best friends/camp counselors. They are young and they have been below the yellow line twice already. Jerry lost a lot of weight last season and he was up there in the years.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2771767;
    I don't think being young is that much of an advantage. Look at the best friends/camp counselors. They are young and they have been below the yellow line twice already. Jerry lost a lot of weight last season and he was up there in the years.
    Sure, there are always exceptions; in general young usually loses more quickly. Amount to lose plays a part as well.

A poster here has eluded to a metabolic problem concerning the purple team. Who knows, the information is too cryptic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast