+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay & Mark - Brothers

FORT Newbie

Re: Jay & Mark - Brothers

They are the only team that I don't want to win...please tell me they get kicked off soon....

Mark is a jerk, I can't believe the way he snapped at Alison last night during the challenge :nono

FORT Newbie

Haha that was kinda funny. If the host was Laila Ali, she would probably shot back a witty comeback or kicked his arse later. Alison was just dumbfounded.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2792892;
    Mark is a jerk, I can't believe the way he snapped at Alison last night during the challenge :nono
    He does lash out in hurtful ways and I was shocked by his comments to Ali.

That said, I was VERY impressed that they apologized to Dan. Of course, Dan had to make the first move, but they did admit that they did not treat Dan and his mother respectfully.

I haven't been impressed with these two for weeks but Mark's comment just solidified that feeling. His comments to Ali were way out of line. I was just waiting for her comment back to him, it looked like she was going to say something, but I think she took the high road. It was a good choice. She is the better person for it. Good for whichever contestant stuck up for her too. As far as Jay and Mark, I really hope neither of them wins anything.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Jay seems much nicer. Hopefully his brother doesn't drag him down...and out.

i dont like this team, too cocky. i dont want them to win. they should have voted one of them out instead of trent.

I think this team is pretty cocky, but with good reason. They really bring it each week. Even though Mark can be a jerk, at least he is taking advantage of this great opportunity with all he can! I am more annoyed with the ones who get picked for the show and then complain about the workouts or sneak food or whatever.

That being said, he could be a bit nicer to those around him.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2793010;
    He does lash out in hurtful ways and I was shocked by his comments to Ali.

That said, I was VERY impressed that they apologized to Dan. Of course, Dan had to make the first move, but they did admit that they did not treat Dan and his mother respectfully.
    I'm probably in the minority of people who like this team. As far as the Jackie elimination episode, I thought it was rather forceful of Jackie to approach the brothers almost demanding they "swear" they wouldn't vote her out. I think it was Jackie who was trying to run the show and manipulate the brothers into doing what she wanted. Just as she manipulated the whole team in one the first challenges so that the brother wouldn't win it.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2803260;
    I'm probably in the minority of people who like this team.
    Should I admit that I've got a little crush on Mark? He reminds me of a long, long ago and far, far away boyfriend I had Yeah, I know he is rough around the edges but there were moments in last night's episode that he showed a lot of tenderness to his wife and daughter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast