Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bette-Sue & Ali - Mother and Daughter

Bette-Sue & Ali - Mother and Daughter

BETTE-SUE'S BIOGRAPHY

Height:
    5'5"

Hometown:
    Mesa, Az

Bette-Sue could have her own sitcom. She has a huge personality and an infectious laugh that consumes you. She was a motivational speaker for twenty years and inspired people to change their life, but felt like a hypocrite deep down because she couldn't get her weight under control. Having been a championship speed swimmer, she knows what she is capable of and what her body could look like if she could make a change. Bette-Sue is competitive to a fault and doesn't play unless she knows she can win.

Bette-Sue wants Ali to lose weight so she will be happier. They are like peas-in-a-pod. Bette-Sue even went to beauty school to be a hair dresser like Ali. In fact, she is apprenticing under her at the salon and has to take orders from her daughter, though Bette-Sue says she is still in charge.

Bette-Sue and Ali are often mistaken for sisters. They behave like siblings and laugh out loud like children. Their mother/daughter relationship is one to be envied, but not without its difficulties.

ALI'S BIOGRAPHY

Height:
    5'5"

Hometown:
    Mesa, Az

Ali is an outgoing beautiful girl that is trapped inside her body. She works as a hair dresser in a salon and in the world of beauty, being overweight is a huge handicap. Ali's dream is to be a platform artist for a large corporation, but knows she can't achieve her dream unless she loses the weight. Once a champion synchronized swimmer that represented the USA on the world stage, Ali now lives in the shadow of her former self.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bette-Sue & Ali - Mother and Daughter

Finally a "woman of a certain age" is in this competition!!

You go, Bette-Sue! I'm rooting for you!

I like them
    The big brother addiction its taking over

I LOVE Bette Sue, she says the funniest things. I really hope that she makes it far and meets her goal of weight loss.

Betty Sue may have done one of my favorite parts of yesterday. It's when she was working out, and Bob said to hit the ground with the weight she was using, and he said "Pretend that's my face on the ground." Betty-Sue just looked at him, and WHAM! hit the ground with her weight lol
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Bette-Sue has guts - you go girl! And, I'm glad they wound up with Bob - I think he'll be better for them overall.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2739788;
    Bette-Sue has guts - you go girl! And, I'm glad they wound up with Bob - I think he'll be better for them overall.
    Yeah, I was actually surprised that they didn't show them complaining after they got stuck with Bob [who is an awesome trainer] in my opinion some people need someone thats gonna tell them to do something and some need someone to encourage them to do something.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

To the Point

Wow, there is some real athletic talent with these two. Who knew? Well, obviously people knew, but I didn't and wouldn't have quessed it.

I love this team. The way she got up after falling on the treadmill made me cheer!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2747369;
    I love this team. The way she got up after falling on the treadmill made me cheer!
    I agree. I would be whining big time. Bette-Sue is tough.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast