+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

I don't know about at home but she has lost a total of 91 lbs.

I missed tonight--do they have pictures somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2706111;
    I don't know about at home but she has lost a total of 91 lbs.
    I'm thinking she lost 68 lbs at the ranch if I remember correctly so that would be an additional 22 lbs at home. Still that last bit of weight was from her stomach and hip area and boy did she look good at what was it 188.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To the Point

Thanks. Anyone know where pictures of the booted contestants might be found after their at home weight loss?

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;2706286;
    Thanks. Anyone know where pictures of the booted contestants might be found after their at home weight loss?
    The official Biggest Loser website at NBC.com

NBC.com - The Biggest Loser
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2706262;
    I'm thinking she lost 68 lbs at the ranch if I remember correctly so that would be an additional 22 lbs at home. Still that last bit of weight was from her stomach and hip area and boy did she look good at what was it 188.
    You know, when watching the show, she was the one that you didn't notice her weight loss as much, still was still carrying alot of weight around her middle, and while she put up good numbers, when she walked up tio the scale, I thought, man she isn't near as far as the others....

I was wrong! She was working it, but the middle finally came off, probably the last little bit to go, and she looks really good, young and happy! I am so glad!
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Did anyone notice the commerical for a new Biggest Loser starting in January?
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

I'm currently dieting and it seems my middle will be the last to go as well. Does anybody dislike Julie as much as I do? I really want to see her go but unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2705981;
    Julie pisses me off so much with her woe is me attitude. She has 3 team members who will vote for her vs 1 blue team member and she is worried that she will be sent home. Someone please kick her ass.
    You know, at the beginning of this season, I liked Julie. She was a good spokesman for her trio vote after the Neil water-loading episode & I thought she was a person of integrity. However in subsequent weeks I have come to see her true colors. She has a persecution complex, and this rampant insecurity and self-serving little asides to the camera: "I trust no one; I felt like a throwaway, etc, etc." undermine that posture of righteousness she so often tries to display.

Her weigh-in last night brought her total to 50 pounds. Now, a 50 pound weight loss is nothing to shake a stick at, and particularly in the 'real world', a 50 pound loss in 12 weeks would be unbelievable. But--Julie is not in the real world . . .she is in a rigorously controlled envirornment where there is nothing to do but work out and plot against other cast members. Given that, she ought be be embarrassed to be in contention for the final four with the SMALLEST WEIGHT LOSS of any other contestant. In what world is this a fair outcome? I think Julie will be gone next week anyway, because with Neil in no way in danger, the black team members will have no choice but to finally turn on themselves. Aside from Bill, the three remaining black team women are not only the weakest contestants of the entire batch . . .they are about the most unappealing personalities ever to boot. The black team voting bloc has absolutely insured that a bunch of the weakest players have remained while far worthier contestants have been eliminated. As far as Machiavellian tactics go, Jillian & her black team have played this 'game' brilliantly . . .only, the female trio of the team are all underperformers and have been carried this far by the stronger men, not by their own weight loss.

If this doesn't force the producers to reconsider the team-elimination aspects of this show, I don't know what will.

I just realized in the last few weeks that many of the on-camera interviews are conducted in front of a wall of vending machines! Did anybody else find this ironic? Seriously, with $250, 000 on the line, would you really be tempted by a Snickers or a bag of Doritos? And what's with the Subway lunches? What happened to the healthy cooking at home ascetic?

P.S. Delusional Isabeau still thinks she's got a shot at being the first female winner of this show!

Sorry, but her performance has not borne out that potential. At the beginning, I thought, yeah, this girl could conceivably go the distance--she was young, tall and as large as the men. But she has proven herself to be a wimpy whiner. Unfortunately the only remaining woman I respected even a tiny bit was sent home last night, so all my remaining money's on Bill. I want him to kick Neil's pompous butt!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast