+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That is totally awesome! And she was the "little" one on the campus. Just goes to show that even the ones with less to lose can still kick butt! I can hardly wait for the episode! Thanks everyone for the comments!

Got sidetracked with the phone, but oh my gosh, Kae looks AMAZING!!!! How fantastic is that. I'm so impressed.

Kae looks HAWT!!!!

Snoozin' on the beach

Comments about the show. Hollie was the only one that they didn't show any interaction with her guest. They showed everyone else at the dinner but her and her friend. I wonder what's up with that? Actually she was kind of ignored the whole show in confessionals as well.

That had to be the biggest pile of horse**** that came out of Neil's mouth. Who does he think he's fooling? Mr. Gain 17 pounds waterloading wnts to surround himself with the best? What a crock

Wow on Kae. She looking amazing. I would not have recognized her if I didn't know she was being weighed in. I don't even think she looked 137 pounds. She is so small and petitite i'd have guessed her to be under 120. She looked beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2683957;
    Comments about the show. Hollie was the only one that they didn't show any interaction with her guest. They showed everyone else at the dinner but her and her friend. I wonder what's up with that? Actually she was kind of ignored the whole show in confessionals as well.

That had to be the biggest pile of horse**** that came out of Neil's mouth. Who does he think he's fooling? Mr. Gain 17 pounds waterloading wnts to surround himself with the best? What a crock

Wow on Kae. She looking amazing. I would not have recognized her if I didn't know she was being weighed in. I don't even think she looked 137 pounds. She is so small and petitite i'd have guessed her to be under 120. She looked beautiful

I too was surprised she weighted in at 137, she looked so tiny I expected 118.

Still I hated Julie's (is that her name?? 's) arrogance in assuming she and Hollie will have to "save" Isabeau again. The trio of Hollie, J and Isabeau remained me of the 3 ugly witches in MacBeth, cackling and spewing forth evil plans while stirring up potions. I don't like their attitudes or them very much. A bunch of smug self righteous prigs.

Seriously at this point in the game there are only 3 weeks left at the camp. I take it there will be 4 finalists. These woman have lost the least and yet they are competiting against 3 men, 2 of which have lost over a 100lbs. Do they honestly think any of them have a chance?

Why did they show Kae live???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2683719;
    And what the heck, biggest loser couples?!
    I don't know, but I did notice that the only trainers shown were Bob and Jillian...could Kim possibly be gone? Please?

I think they showed Kae live because of her huge success story. She looked amazing.

Bearcata.. I'm with you in that my hatred for Julie has unbelieveably outpaced my hatred for Isabeau. Both of those two girls could disappear quickly and painfully from my television and I'd be thrilled. Nasty personalities. And Hollie is always such a sourpuss that I cannot find her likeable, but she doesn't incite any passionate emotion from me. Heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Snoozin' on the beach

How tall is Kae? She looked short compared to Alison and Bob-though they may be really tall and anyone looks petite next to them. If she looks like that at 137, imagine how svelte she will be at 120 or under!

I don't think it was arrogance on Julie's part. She wanted Isabeau to know how it feels to be left vulnerable by her teamamates which is what she did to all the other black members getting rid of Amy (their majority in votes). I want Isabeau gone but not before Neil. I hope Bill wins

FORT Fan

I was so sorry to see Kae gone, but not surprised.

Some thoughts:

~Kae now weighs less than I do! (only by about 2 pounds ) She looks phenomenal.

~I'm glad they gave Kae a big Hurrah (live reveal), she deserved it.

~This episode showed why I like Allison. She cares. She was teary over Kae's elimination. Knew she deserved to have a chance for the win. And she was so excited to see her and congratulate her, not just a bland, uninvolved host.

~Bob, your leg does not belong on the table, young man!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2684098;
    I don't know, but I did notice that the only trainers shown were Bob and Jillian...could Kim possibly be gone? Please?
    I don't think she'll be on it either!!! I'm guessing the couples will probably end up being split up. One goes with Bob, the other Jillian.

I still can't get over Kae. NO way I would have pegged her at anything over 125. Still blown away by that. I really think she's in contention to win this thing. (Those voted out can still win right?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast