+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predict the season hottie

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Predict the season hottie

Thanks to a comment on the Phil thread, I think we should have a thread like this. Those who've seen the show before know that as bone and muscle emerge as the fat is carved away some really hot people emerge--I think the producers must use one of those computer programs to figure it out in advance. So who do you pick? We have one vote, or maybe two for Phil already (from Critical and libra1022)) !

Re: Predict the season hottie

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2573025;
    Thanks to a comment on the Phil thread, I think we should have a thread like this. Those who've seen the show before know that as bone and muscle emerge as the fat is carved away some really hot people emerge--I think the producers must use one of those computer programs to figure it out in advance. So who do you pick? We have one vote, or maybe two for Phil already (from Critical and libra1022)) !

I only saw a portion of one episode so far, so I will have to withhold my opinion until I get some more screen time in. Phil made little impression on me, pleasant looking, yes, and oddly, given his size, with 'the least body fat' on his team, according to one of his teammates. Whatever.

The young black brother who looks like Cuba Gooding, Jr.s sibling with more hair might be a contender. I don't know . . .will have to get back to you.

I'm thinking this Jez from the Black Team might be this season's Brian, who made a remarkable transformation from scary Unabomber-Mountain Troll to genuinely good-looking human man last season.

I think the producers do a good job of ascertaining that there are better-than-average looking people underneath all those layers of blubber--we have not encountered anybody who was truly ugly yet. (Now, ugly on the inside is a whole other ball o' wax!). Trust me, most normal humanoids, even after a whopping weight loss rarely look as amazing as our successful BL inductees.

We already have an indication that Kae looked pretty attractive in her past (we saw photos of her thin, when she was in the Army).

And Isabeau is 21 years old. Almost by definition, if you carve off the fat, she's got the elasticity of youth still under all of that. I think we can expect a hell of a transformation from her, assuming she doesn't get voted off early (when they go home too early there's always a chance they will slide back--those are the folks who don't show up for the reunions).
    Last edited by Krom; 09-20-2007 at 06:18 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

my dog asks, "Got Milk?" MidwestMama's Avatar

I'm basing this on memory several days later, but at reading this question, Hollie came to mind immediately.

But I also agree about Phil, Isabeau, Jez...all could look great. And I also like Amy's looks (red team). She has wonderful facial structure.

I am going to say Patty because if she can lose 150 pounds and maybe decides to grow her hair longer, she might look like my long-lost twin.

Amy is literally not pulling her weight . . .I looked for a thread for her and didn't see one--am I blind?

Anyway, I was struck the other night by how truly beautiful she is. Are those intense blue eyes real?? Her skin tone really sets them off, and she's got all that beautiful Flashdance hair.

I note, based on the weight-loss numbers this past week, that Amy is now bigger than Isabeau, who started this thing as the biggest female contestant EVER, and appears to be about half a foot taller than Amy. Why can't Amy, at 265 pounds, be putting up larger numbers than she is?

Attractive though she is, she really does not deserve to be there in place of Phil of all people. This week the Red Team sent home the one person who has won all of their challenges for them. Is Amy gonna be able to carry her team in his place? Idontthinkso. Only 3 pound losses and she could only carry that frame a measly 23 feet. What DOES she do in the weight room, I wonder? And her display of language and fake tears this last episode did not endear her to me. I predict that Amy will indeed be thrown under the bus next week, even if the teams get shaken up. She has the lowest numbers of anyone there.

But she is beautiful. If she can maintain her weight loss at home (a big if, given her performance so far), she will be a super hottie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm struck by her eyes also...what a combo! I'm guessing from looking at her daughters, whom I assume are her bio kids from their ages, not step kids, that Amy has some blue eyed near ancesters, so maybe they really aren't contacts. If they are contacts, she's a walking ad!
    BUT I don't know if we will see the "real" Amy this season. Yes, there's something to be said for losing weight at a slower reasonable weight, and maybe that will help her keep it off, but I, too, was really disappointed at how weak she was relatively in that challenge. True, given how tall some of the other women are relatively a much higher proportion of her weight is still fat, and not muscle, but she didn't even seem to be trying. I would love to have seen how Kae would have done in that challenge!
    But, wandering from the topic of the thread... I think Phil is definitely going to come to the reunion as a hottie!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2581104;
    I am going to say Patty because if she can lose 150 pounds and maybe decides to grow her hair longer, she might look like my long-lost twin.
    Well, she won't look my long-lost twin, but I was thinking a gorgeous woman was emerging before she was voted off the campus. I can't seem to find any of her "since leaving the campus" photos.

I was really disappointed when she was voted off. She was/is beautiful both inside and out.

FORT Newbie

This season's hottie... Jillian! Oh she was Season 1 and Season 2's hottie too!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I was impressed by how great Nicole looked in her "after" pictures.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast