+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Adrian needed to go. Her whining and sense of entitlement pissed me off!

I still want Eric to win. I don't like anyone from the red team.

Jaron is good, I like him, but I really want Eric to take the whole thing.

I want Eric to win it all, too. Bobby was my favorite, and I liked Marty as well, and that one guy that had a beard..Brian, I think. (Who looked INCREDIBLE in his follow-up spot a few weeks ago.)

I can't stand Heather or Kai. They've just been so mean-spirited from the get-go to just about everyone. I'm okay with Wylie, but would still prefer Eric to take it all. Jaron is probably a nice guy (from what we see) but I still don't like an "at-home" person coming back and winning over someone that spent all their time at the ranch.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2161889;
    Adrian needed to go. Her whining and sense of entitlement pissed me off!
    No kidding. It was actually embarrassing to watch a grown woman whine from the moment she got there till the time she left. I could understand her having a bad day and being in a bad mood, or feeling bummed because she was the new kid on the block, but it was one continual tantrum for her. I was waiting for her to throw herself on the floor and start kicking and screaming. I hope she can get it together before she gets too much older.

FORT Fan
    Jaron is probably a nice guy (from what we see) but I still don't like an "at-home" person coming back and winning over someone that spent all their time at the ranch.
    On a different kind of show, I'd agree with you. On Survivor, for instance, it was not good when they brought players back into the game. They weren't under the same pressures and deprivation for those weeks they were not "in the game". They had already been voted out and it wasn't fair to bring them back into the game.

But this Biggest Loser situation is different, IMHO. If Jaron wins it will be because he busted his butt ON HIS OWN to accomplish this. He didn't have the benefit of the trainers to help him, keep him motivated, remind him to eat properly etc. I think the at-home players had a harder time. I think that's why Bob and Kim were so surprised that Jaron and Adrian had lost more weight than those on their teams.

OT but something I was thinking of last night. Why does Bob have only one person to train and Kim has everybody else? I wonder why they didn't split up the "grey team" or have them work with Bob or something. Especially now that the teams are no more, I would think the trainers would encourage them to be supportive of each other, not so much an us vs. them thing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2161609;
    Adrian weighed in at 161 in her last weigh in. In her "to date" video she said she weight 166 pounds. It said to date she had lost net 60-something pounds. While at the ranch I belive she lost net 73?
    Yes, so she gained a little after leaving. Too bad...maybe one more week and she'd have cracked that line. Maybe she'll make a big push in the next few weeks to get under it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I don't mind anyone winning it besides Kai and Heather...I agree with others..they have been so mean...I don't mind them "playing the game" but their overall attitude has been really bad........

My faves have been Bobby, Marty and Ken but Eric has done really well and I hope he continues on to the final 4! I'm all for Kai or Heather leaving next week!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If Jaron is below the line he's toast. Otherwise not sure who people will vote out... think it is a bit girls vs. boys. On the other hand Eric has sure opened the door for anyone to oust him with a "no hard feelings, it's just a game" vote if they think he's a threat.
    If it's the 2 girls below the line think they may vote out Kai as she seems to have higher percentages.
    I guess I could go back and calculate who has the overall highest percentage now ... but I do have a job I should be doing!

peachroses

My 2 cents

Personally I would like to see Jaron win because in my opinion he has had the most obstacles to overcome. He lost a ton of weight on his own, which speaking from experience is very difficult. He continued to tend to his work and home responsibilities while those at the ranch only had to deal with the weight loss goals 7 x 24.

He also had to deal with the animosity that the 'ranchers' threw his way, and I don't ever remember him whining about it or feeling sorry for himself. He just came in and did what he had to do and appears to have fit in with the others.

For me the other 4 'ranchers' are just a bunch of cry babies (remember Wylie last week).

Go Jaron, Go
    Because I said so ....

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Although I don't like the choices that Eric has made, I want him to win it all. Kai and Heather make all girls look like they are from the movie "Mean Girls" yuck. I respect Jaron but he is soft spoken and doesn't really stand out for me. Wylie is on his own. He kind of grates on me occaisonally though. Eric is the one I want to win because of how far he has come. In the beginning, he didn't lose that much weight. he didn't motivate his body to its full potential and now when it is really on the line, he's holding himself to it. Every week now he's pulling double digits and pushes himself. He has lost the most weight ever on the ranch and it definitely shows. Only one more week of him to worry about and he has already committed that with Bob.

tag
    It is really amazing what Eric has accomplished. When he lost 100 lbs, he weighed the same a Jaron's STARTING weight. Mentally Eric has way more working against him than the others. He still has to lose 8-10 lbs a week to stay in the game - can you imagine doing that for 10+ weeks?

The girls 'BFF'-routine drives me nuts. It is like being back in high school!

I'm surprised more FORTers don't watch this show. It is way more interesting and inspiring than something like ANTM. I personally am so moved and inspired by what they have accomplished.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast