+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

God flipping demmitall! You could see the color of the card under Erik's lid!!!!!!!

So much for loyalty... the jerk!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wow! Marty has lost 140 lbs. total!

Marty looked FABULOUS! Started at 365 and is down to 225 after losing 49 more lbs at home! Hot snot!

Bob's going to be SOOOOo pissed at Erik!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan
    OMG
    OMG OMG

Marty looks like a HUNK

A PURE HUNK

GORGEOUS.

WOW

AMAZING!

I can't wait for the final weigh-in this year. I think we are really going to see some awesome results.

Marty - you look fabulous...I bet all the girls have serious crushes on him now...LOL

FORT Fan
    I still don't like Kai in the least. She sucks.

Marty

Man did he look good after all that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

To the Point
    The women this year have just been embarrassing. Can't stand the way they've acted. I wouldn't last a day because I would go wacko on someone.

Marty looked great. I loved the way his students responded to him. I know it's all set-up for TV, but still...

Oy.. where to begin. The new girl was seriously annoying. I'll give her some leeway because she's young and, in that, immature, but good Lord, you need to get a grip on reality quickly. The real world is gonna bowl her over if she thinks it's all set up "fairly."

I also found it incredibly ironic that she kept throwing a fit and crying, all the while whining about how she's going to look ridiculous, when, in fact, it was the whining and crying that made her look stupid.

All my favorites have now gone. Marty looked FANTASTIC... wowsers! I hope Eric doesn't win this year. Smarmy double-crosser! I think I'm for the new guy Jaron. He doesn't stand much of a chance since they're all out to get him and Adrian, but still, I like him.

I can't wait to see everyone at the live finale.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    That was unbelievable....trying to give A something of a pass...she's tired, she's eating differently, she's young, and immature for her age, but jeepers, state your complaint but don't start stalking away. Felt sorry for Caroline--not what she signed on for! Obviously the only way the new folks are going to stay is to stay above the yellow line--which they did. Living light is the best revenge in this case!
    I was shocked about Eric, and really sad we wouldn't be seeing Marty next week--he's got a cute baby face even when fat--but I could see why he did it. Eric is right that he needs to maximize his time there. But I wonder if the Wiley voters will be right--if he didn't lose this week will he drop huge numbers next week? Was just sorry he didn't get to hit 100 lbs. as well, which he might well have done the next week. Couldn't believe Bob sitting on his back and chest while he exercised!!
    Bet all those school girls have HUGE crushes on Marty now!! They liked him already as a person and now he's super hot. He should watch out...he looks so young going to be a big problem for him in the future!

Loving this show! Adrian was just a poor sport, but Kai?? Come one what is her problem? Does she think she is all that? Wow. Like another poster said I think I will cheer for Jaron now, although I have a feeling he doesn't stand a chance! Heather is ok too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast