+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kai proved to me yet again why I dislike her so much. Enough said .

I thought Adrian got over her initial fears of being on the ranch plan but next week she appears to have a break-down. Yeesh, girl. Some of these people left spouses and kids. You're only 22! Why are you being so dramatic??

Bob really was too harsh on the new team for not finishing the bricks. He should have had to go to the pallet and count how many were left and calculate how long it would have taken them to finish carrying them. And they were stuck with the bricks out of spite. I wouldn't finish it either.

You know the only reason Kai wanted Heather to stay is because she feels she can beat her numbers wise. Not because she is her best friend or anything.

Hmm, Bobby did pretty well at home by himself. Maybe there is something to the "I can do it better than the trainers at the ranch" theory .

I was disgusted with every single person on The Biggest Loser last night. Good Lord. It was like watching a bunch of junior high kids. Bob and Kim were just as horrible. What the hell is wrong with these people? The two newbies were treated like crap because they 'dared' to do well. It was immature to say the least. I can only imagine how, at 22, I would have dealt with it. Insecure, overweight, being treated like an outsider... I'd cry and start rejecting everyone too.

And, Kai... two-faced beyond belief. I hope she feels bad when she sees herself on tv. They should all be embarrassed by their actions.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

FORT Newbie
    I really wish that more emphasis was put on the fact that "yeah" these 2 lost a lot of weight at home but they may have not gained the muscle mass or strength that those did who were at the ranch. Losing weight is the easy part...keeping it off is where it really counts. What stuck out in my mind was the major weight loss of the three returning guys was incredible but when they took their shirts off they were not toned at all. Then when Wiley got up to weigh in you could REALLY notice that his arms were getting RIPPED!

I've been watching BL since the beginning & thought that this group was an improvement over past seasons' contestants. Last night proved I was wrongwrongWRONG! on that score. Never have I seen a group of alleged adults behave so childishly & so meanly. Heather & Kai need to sit down to a screening of "Mean Girls" and be asked "Recognize anybody, beeyotches?"

What harm is there in being civil to the new people? Understandably they will not instantly bond with her the same they did with Pam. But it loses them nothing to be friendly and cordial. I didn't understand the whole bed thing at all--what the hell were they doing? It was for one night only--they knew that 2 of the women would be gone the next day, then they could have given Adrian the single. No prob. That was ridiculous how they practically tore the house down moving the bed. Totally declasse.

The men were hardly better, though I think Jaron has the advantage with his new teammates. Guys bond through sweating together, and he didn't totally embarrass himself in the gym. The women will never have such locker room cameraderie.

The contestants kept saying how 'unfair' it was that the new people were there. Unfair how?! They've had 8 weeks of paid workout time with the best facilities, trainers, luxury accomodations & free food. They've had nothing to do for months but sweat full time. Rich people pay hundreds of thousand to have an experience like theirs. What's 'unfair' is that the at-home contestants had to squeeze their weight-loss around full-time jobs, child care & paying the bills. And they still did great! Everybody at the ranch is a bunch of snarky crybabies, including the trainers, who must be feeling pretty threatened too. If an at home contestant can lose 80 pounds alone, that has to hit them below the belt.

Weight training is important--if I were an at-home contestant, I certainly would've invested in a gym membership. But all the other newbies looked fanstastic! I was all for kicking off the 6 remaining ranch people & replacing them with the new team. I wouldn't have been sad in the least!

THAT would have been the most fair!

Bobby was my favorite. I was sad to see him go. He looked GREAT, though, and I am glad he's sticking with it.

Brian was my 2nd favorite, and he's already gone. At this point, I hope that Matt or Eric win.

Heather won't be the biggest loser, but she IS the biggest bitch.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I've not watched this show for several weeks now and thought I'd tune in to see wht I'd missed. OK, I understand the pairs and I understand the Newbies, but I can't understand even contemplating gaining weight for a chance to send someone else home. WTH!!? Isn't the premise for this show losing weight? and isn't the goal to lose the most weight? Then, why would you sabotage yourself to gain weight? You now have 2 weeks worth of weight to lose to keep in the game! Sorry players and she's just a losern(not in a good way!)!!

I dislike Heather and Kai so much, especially Heather. I hope she gains another 4 and goes home. Something tells me she'll gain all her wait back.

FORT Fan
    I really can't stand Heather or Kai. They are whining heifers all the way. I do like the at home folks, and really respect what they've done.

FORT Fan
    Sorry to see Bobby go, but he looks fabulous. Heather and Kai need to leave next week.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I taped the show and just finished watching. No WAY would I have finished carrying all of those flipping bricks! That challenge was already a foregone conclusion based upon which items you were moving - kind of a lame challenge if you ask me.

Kai can be a bit of a wench, but she WAS nice to Adrian when Adrian sat down to talk to her. That was a real pep talk that Kai gave her, I don't think Kai was being fake. Kai has a lot of anger that she's kept bottled up - a few weeks ago they were talking about how it was her way of dealing with being so heavy.

Now Heather, she just needs to go - quickly. I don't give her the same leeway as Kai, because Heather only recently gained weight. She hasn't gone through years of trauma and depression the way the other contestants have.

Hopefully, next week will be a little less "junior high" and a bit more adult.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast