+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG, I thought that they could only vote for the two that are tied! Not Nelson!

Pam had only lost 5lbs this week.

Nelson's goodbye montage is really sweet. He has only lost another 12.5lbs since he's gone home. Total of 52lbs... still awesome!

Next week's challenge is them walking up an escalator... for how long, who knows? Til they all drop?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He really showed a lot of class. I wish he could have stayed but he seems to be still trying so maybe he can do it for himself.

FORT Newbie
    What? Blue team got to choose who went home? That is nuts, it makes no sense at all! It should have been a tie-breaker.

Of course now, Red team is in a state of civil war..... that should get interesting.

That IS the tie breaker, twinmamma... and that's why the teams need to be really careful with how they vote. This same thing happened in Season One, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    *sigh* Well thanks for the play by play! Much appreciated! Now I get to put the twins to bed. *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by twinmamma View Post
    What? Blue team got to choose who went home? That is nuts, it makes no sense at all! It should have been a tie-breaker.

Of course now, Red team is in a state of civil war..... that should get interesting.
    I think that's the way it has been done in the past. The other team breaks the tie.

I agree that the team is probably going to square off now and not be so close. I expect some pretty tense moments.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Wow - I'm not a big Nelson fan, but the Red Team did it to themselves. They should vote on weight loss, but they didn't.

I think both Pam and Kai are complete idiots. Kai is so obnoxious. How DARE she say "you bastard" to Ken - what, he didn't vote how she wanted? Her blubbering was ridiculous. I hope she is voted out next.

I love the cohesiveness of the blue team - they were disappointed to lose the challenge, but they don't seem to bicker like the red team has - even when they had to vote someone out.

I love Bob

I'd love to see Eric (NY) or Bobby (TN) go all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    He really showed a lot of class. I wish he could have stayed but he seems to be still trying so maybe he can do it for himself.
    Yes, and not only that, Nelson doesn't have to put up with any of the bickering.

FORT Fan
    I feel bad for Nelson..one of those women should have gone home. This reminds me of when Pete was sent home last season - it was that kind of choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast