+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 1:00 a.m. Eastern.
    Thanks and enjoy the show!

Yikes - just watched ANTM and now watching my Tivo'd Biggest Loser - thank God for Tivo!

I felt sorry for those poor classic cars - I'll bet the shocks are blown!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

The home contestants are doing great!

I can't believe no one watched this tonight... or perhaps people just didn't comment in the thread???

I find myself disliking the red team. I honestly can't find myself liking one person on that team (eh... Nelson, perhaps, but he hasn't shown enough of a personality for me to say that I "like") because they're all whiny or bitchy. Can't find myself rooting for them and I was very disappointed that they won the challenge AND the weigh-in. Blah.

I'm surprised Tiffany got the boot and not Melinda. They allegedly voted for her because they thought that she had the willpower to do it on her own at home.... guess she proved them wrong, didn't she?

FORT Fan
    Thank goodness next week is an hr. So many shows on I keep missing the 1st half.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Broadway - I'm with you. I cannot believe the whining and moaning that went on with the red team last night. Poor Marty (blue team) was so close to that flag. I wish they would have won at least something. The blue team is so much more likeable.

I thought Melinda would go too. She has lost the least amount of weight and I find her so blah and stone faced that she's not motivating to the others. She lightens up in her one on ones, but she's so blah.

Tif didn't do so well afterwards. I fear she'll be back to her starting weight again.

I LOVE to see how the people who didn't get picked are kicking butt! I loved John Turner!!

And Critical....you got a Bob-and-his-abs shot at the end last night!

I love the RED TEAM!!! They're much more compelling than the Blue Team.
    I am surprised that Tiffany went home, I was sure they would vote Melinda off. I think Melinda thought so as well. Good for Tiffany for keeping it up. Go TEXAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    Broadway - I'm with you. I cannot believe the whining and moaning that went on with the red team last night. Poor Marty (blue team) was so close to that flag. I wish they would have won at least something. The blue team is so much more likeable.

I totally agree - the Blue Team is so together and likeable. I really wish they would have won both the challenge and the weigh-in...I was very sad for them

Another vote against the Red Team. They are Whiney, Full of themselves, and the only 2 I really find myself rooting for are Ken and Kai.

I disliked (I try not to hate) their attitude on the beach, and was glad Kim whupped them up and down the beach.

The Blue team is much more likable, and they actually like each other.
    What a difference between the 2 pre-elimination discussions.

How much weight did Tiff lose after leaving the ranch? The website isn't updated to state.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast