+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    BugLover: Tiffany lost either 33 or 36 (i can't remember now) pounds total. She says she's been back and forth on the scale (i snarked a little too, at everyone thinking she was going to lose big time at home, bad Vica!). She lost 19 of those at the ranch.

Where are we all? I can only hope that we'll get more Biggest Loser FORT-attention next week when the show is not up against ANTM and everything else.

I'm STILL utterly confused as to WHEN they are bringing the most accomplished male and female back to the ranch? The last week, in the middle, when??? That one gentleman who lost so much weight, is that after the entire time, had he come back to the ranch, What? I like their new concept, but is it too much to ask of them to EXPLAIN it???

The red team is like a dysfunctional family. Although I cheer on everyone in their weight-loss efforts, I only really like Nelson as a person, from what we've seen so far. I don't have an overwhelming favorite like in prior seasons/specials...

The blue team is a cohesive group. How could you not cheer for that? I too, thought Melinda would be the one to go, though I think she's the most level-headed contestant ever on the show, and I was happy she wasn't eliminated. She's a little smaller than most of the contestants, so her weight loss is going to be smaller in numbers... when the teams are looking at who to eliminate they remember pounds, not individual BMIs... they also look at who could possibly shed the most amount of pounds ensuring good weigh-ins.

Shirtless Bob Snippet!!! Woot!
    Could does not mean should

I've been taping and watching it later. I sure hope it's not going to be two hours long every week. Wasn't it only an hour each week last season, aside from the first show?

The red team whines a bit too much but I was happy to see how much they lost despite it. I'm wondering how the blue team managed to all agree on Tiffany without her knowing it. Obviously they had a pow-wow. And she said on camera that she couldn't do it on her own but I guess her team didn't know that or they were just telling her they thought she could do it so that they could feel better about their decision.

How funny that Caroline says "I hope I don't see you guys back here next week" but she says the same thing to the other team too!

Do the contestants at home get paid membership to 24 hour fitness, plus meal plans, etc? I also wonder why the show is only sending back the male and female who loses the most, and not the two "people" who lose the most. Why does it have to be one of each sex?

I watched the show on Bravo and am not liking the Red Team too much. I totally understand why Kim yelled at them they all have negative attittudes that need to change to a positve can do for them to suceed. Also part of physical fitness is flexibility and that is exactly what yoga provides and a way to handle stress. Cause we all eat juck food when we stress out. Also alot of us have sitting office jobs and that yoga is great for stretching out the upper and lower back and hamstrings. Some of these guys are not even trying and I thought it was ridiculous that some of those teams thought they could not build a very tall sand mound and expect to 300 to 400 lbs guys do standing jumps and grab a flag. I hope the one guy whose neck was hurt is ok. Blue Team is cocky and I am not impressed too much with anyone at the moment.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Thank goodness this week's show is only an hour long. If it had stayed two hours long each week I wouldn't have been able to keep up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12