+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 9/20 Show discussion**Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Bet if one of those guys stuck his hand as far up your butt as he did that one girls, you'd get moving.
    I just choked on my drink.

I LOVED the show. Don't have a favorite yet, although I did like the guy who cried while telling the story of writing his dad a letter as a kid, and the dad had saved it.

And that one guy's head of hair! It reminds me of the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer when the dad says, "Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's a virtual planetoid and it has it's own weather system!"
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fan
    Personally, I think Kai is adorable - love the funky hairdos!
    I agree I only saw the second half & even tho I am Bob fan I was rooting for the red team because of her.

Btw can add me to the losers 65 pounds here. I did 2 weeks of the zone to clean out so to speak . Then I ordered a whopper on purpose it made me ill.After that I was able to change my eating habits.

No pop I drink milk,water, tea. I still drink coffee.
    No ready made meals .I still have the same things I just made them fresh.Including snacks we bake our own cookies etc..
    I did not want to be on a "diet" as in avoid foods I love.
    30 min treadmill & 12 min eliptical a few days a week to maintain.

We moved about 7 months ago from MI to Idaho for a few weeks we were eating out a lot.I have been hiking,biking,swimming etc..I find it interesting I gained back 20 pds even with exercise.

Part I think is stress but processed foods are definitly my enemy.So im back to cooking even tho its more expensive here.
    Dont get me wrong exercise is very important especially for your heart , lungs & it makes you feel better.

I just think our main problem in this country is fast food,food in a box & lack of fresh food do to expense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678