+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9/20 Show discussion**Spoilers**

Dude got some BIGGGGG hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    but I've been playing around with WW instead. Stupid me.
    It's working for me Broadway. I've lost 33 lbs. since mid-July.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    It's working for me Broadway. I've lost 33 lbs. since mid-July.
    Awesome, Unk! That's awesome!

I know it works when I work it. I lost over 50lbs in 6 months when I lived in NY. But I've just been playing around for some reason.... can't get past the 20lb hump (since January. How much does THAT suck.)

I did Weight Watchers 8 years ago and lost 32 lbs. Proud to say I've been able to keep it all off, thanks to all that I learned attending the meetings and of course keeping up with physical activities. Joining WW was probably the best thing, I could have done for myself.....Congrats Ana and Unk on the weight loss. Slow and steady is always the best way to go....Broadway, hang in there!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

So sad...they aren't choosing all of them. What was the criteria? Did I miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    So sad...they aren't choosing all of them. What was the criteria? Did I miss it?
    I didn't hear, either. But I think I've also heard that those that they don't choose to live at the ranch are still going to be getting help at home. I don't know whether they'll win a prize, though.

But.... I could have heard wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Awesome, Unk! That's awesome!

I know it works when I work it. I lost over 50lbs in 6 months when I lived in NY. But I've just been playing around for some reason.... can't get past the 20lb hump (since January. How much does THAT suck.)
    My boss joined up after I did. She said I inspired her, but right now she hates me 'cause she's struggling. She did Atkins a few years back and kicked butt on it. I couldn't do Atkins personally. I need the structure of WW. Hang in there young'un.

Yes, I felt a letdown for the others.

We're going to join the Y. They have to have some exercise equipment that I can use that won't be too painful for my knees.

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    I did Weight Watchers 8 years ago and lost 32 lbs. Proud to say I've been able to keep it all off, thanks to all that I learned attending the meetings and of course keeping up with physical activities. Joining WW was probably the best thing, I could have done for myself.....Congrats Ana on the weight loss. Slow and steady is always the best way to go.
    Physical activity is a big part. I have lost a lot of weight, but I have lost lots of inches. More importantly I FEEL terrific! Haven't had this much energy in a really long time. I kind of get sad thinking about all those years I wasted. But, then I realize I got plenty of good years ahead of me.
    Unk!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Yes, I felt a letdown for the others.

We're going to join the Y. They have to have some exercise equipment that I can use that won't be too painful for my knees.
    Muduh.... my knee is my problem, too. Have you tried Curves?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast