+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suzy - The Single Girl

I'm thrilled that Suzy got paired up with another of my favorites in Seth! Suzy is looking fantastic and next week - MAKEOVERS! She's going to look and feel like a million bucks.

I really don't think she should have to change herself to find a man, but for Suzy losing that weight means losing the chubby little girl that she's been all her life. She has the opportunity to gain a new confidence in a new Suzy and that alone will make her feel more attractive!

GO SUZY!

Premium Member
    She looked really pretty last night.

Suzy doesn't look over weight, from the waist up. In the inteviews, where they show her face and shoulders, it's hard to believe that she's as big as she is.

She's very pretty. I love the glasses.
    http://www.leahhoffman.homestead.com
    I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    She looked adorable last night. I love her hair all wavy. She is going to be incredibly HOT at the end of the show! Good for Suzy!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I would have liked Suzy and Seth to date because they look so cute together.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlenrules
    I would have liked Suzy and Seth to date because they look so cute together.
    Yes, too bad he's the married Mormon father of an 18 mo old--not much hope there unless Seth isn't nearly as nice as he seems! But I know what you mean.
    Most of the contestants on this show are married or committed so we haven't seen any hooking up... a refreshing relief after Big Brother for example!

FORT Fanatic
    I think Suzy has been looking great - I doubt she'll win this thing, but I think
    she has been consistant and I bet she has done great in the three months home. Can't wait to see her!

I agree - she looked adorable last night and I think she'll look even better at the finale.

Premium Member
    I thought this was an interesting 15 minute (video) interview with Suzy from a local NBC (KING) television station. She is more subdued than during the finale of the show, and her voice is a bit hoarse, probably from interviews, but it's nice seeing her being the cute charming Suzy I liked from the beginning of the season.

Oh, and she does admit she is dating Matt from the show, if there were any doubts...

This video made me cry again. Maybe I see a lot of myself in Suzy? I'm just really REALLY happy that she's doing so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast