+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Is The Finale?

When Is The Finale?

With the recap episode being tonight, is the final going to be on the 28th?

I am going to be away so I am going to have to set the VCR early. Thanks it advance for any help.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think the live finale is January 11, but I might be mistaken. On the website, it says tune in Jan 4 for the three finalist, so that must be the week they go home.

Edited to add: Someone answered on the show thread for 12/21. The finale is on the 11th.
    Last edited by realityluver; 12-22-2004 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Add info
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Thanks!

Mods, you guys can lock up this thread now if you please.

FORT Fogey
    How did they protect the outcome from families...did the losers go to another "ranch" without trainers, but together to try to stay with the program? Otherwise, wouldn't the friends/family/towns already know who was in the finals and maybe who won?

After the recap show, I was thinking that after only 1 or 2 weeks, I don't know if I would be able to stick as close to the program as the final pics show...but if I went to another place together with folks, and a work-out room, etc. then it would definitely be possible.

from the commercials, it looks like to me that everyone just went back home. i know the finale is "live," so i assume the contestants had to keep up with the program themselves. hell, i dunno... you're guess is as good as mine.

FORT Newbie

New to group

I'm so glad to know that I did not miss out on the last show... I was out shopping for xmas gifts and I realized "Oh snap!!! I'm missing it"

Going to regester for the up and coming show... wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    from the commercials, it looks like to me that everyone just went back home. i know the finale is "live," so i assume the contestants had to keep up with the program themselves. hell, i dunno... you're guess is as good as mine.
    You know... after seeing that Lisa had only lost another 5lbs since she had left the show, I'm wondering if the filming didn't end as long ago as we (I?)thought. She had gotten a personal trainer and joined a gym, so I'm thinking she would have made a little more progress than 5lbs if it had been finished a significant time ago.

Has anyone ever seen the film dates for this?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    You know... after seeing that Lisa had only lost another 5lbs since she had left the show, I'm wondering if the filming didn't end as long ago as we (I?)thought. She had gotten a personal trainer and joined a gym, so I'm thinking she would have made a little more progress than 5lbs if it had been finished a significant time ago.

Has anyone ever seen the film dates for this?
    Either she had just left filming or she's lost a lot of inches and gotten more muscular. She's looking very fit, but you can actually weigh more when you're in shape and still fit in those tiny clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Big June
    I'm so glad to know that I did not miss out on the last show... I was out shopping for xmas gifts and I realized "Oh snap!!! I'm missing it"

Going to regester for the up and coming show... wish me luck
    Welcome and Good luck!

I see that The Biggest Loser is on USA network tonight; I'm guessing that it's repeats of the show. Is the final episode still supposed to be the 11th of January?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast