+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Lisa thinks this experience has made her less whiny and more positive
    That's the funniest thing that has happened during this whole series.

Looks like Mo will be sliding through under the radar to Final Two. But at least people are more or less in control of whether they stay above the line, by just working their asses off.

I guess based on who's left, I'll be rooting for Gary.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    I have the show taped but didn't watch it yet. I'm glad Lisa is gone - it seems my theory on the 'keep Mo' strategy is playing out. It doesn't make sense to get rid of him - yes, he's the buffer the rest need right now. I can't stand Ryan - hope he goes but I fear he may win. I don't mind Kelly too much and I am really hoping Gary wins it all. Ok, now that I know what happened I can go watch

FORT Fan
    oops - forgot to mention that unless the producers think of another way to eliminate someone the show is now pretty predictable once we know who the two under the yellow line are - that's the only complaint I have - I still they they should have let everyone stay till the bitter end and then just award the prize to the biggest loser of all. I think there would still be enough 'dramatics' with all these people living under one roof to provide enough entertainment without the elimination drama.....jmho

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    oops - forgot to mention that unless the producers think of another way to eliminate someone the show is now pretty predictable once we know who the two under the yellow line are - that's the only complaint I have - I still they they should have let everyone stay till the bitter end and then just award the prize to the biggest loser of all. I think there would still be enough 'dramatics' with all these people living under one roof to provide enough entertainment without the elimination drama.....jmho

Unless the other person under the yellow line gets immunity - then Mo would have to go, would he not?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I am very thrilled that Lisa is gone.

At this point, I don't mind Ryan or Kelly winning, but I would like to see Gary or Mo win.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I really would like to see Mo win, if not than Gary.

FORT Newbie
    I actually kinda root for Ryan ? Gary annoys me a lot for some reason. Ryan is sorta attractive, lost alot of weight, is smart, plays the game and is still not an asshole.
    He promised Lisa he would stick by her the previous week, not this week.
    But I am pretty sure the rules are going to change next week. Think about it. f the two under the yellow line cant vote (or even if they could they would vote for each other) the choice rests with the vote of only two other people and chances are they would vote for someone different. So what would happen with a tie ? Chances are the rules are going to change at some point. Maybe they would automatically eliminate the one that lost the least pounds but the following week .... if the biggest loser is the one picking his opponent he will choose the least dangerous ... I dont know. There is got to be a twist somewhere soon

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    They said that in the case of a tie that the person with the lowest % would go. So in case of a tie... Mo would be out.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Lisa thinks this experience has made her less whiny and more positive
    If that's the case, I'd hate to see what she was like before the show.

toothdoc

+ Reply to Thread