+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddd
    ****start of rant****
    ****end of rant; hope Lisa got the cane (only on page 1 of the thread so far, so I still don't know)***

With as nasty and annoying as Lisa was to everyone I bet there are a lot of people out there who wished her bottom did get caned. :o; Guess that would have only happened if she were on a show from the UK. Sorry I could resist. I knew you meant canned. LOL

toothdoc

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Ryan played masterfully last night. While I might not agree w/his strategy, it got the results that he needed. He has continued to play for himself the whole way, why should the girls have believed his 3 muskateer(spelling, sorry) bs? It was time for Little Lulu to go. She whined way too much. I think Ryan might just win it. altho Mo sure has come through lately. And Gary is looking good!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    God Lisa's such a biatch.
    Ryan made a very sensible strategic move.

FORT Fan
    I stopped watching this show because Lisa was so freaking annoying that I had to turn it off any time that she started to talk. i would occasionaly flip it on to see what was going on, but every time I saw her and she started to talk I turned it off. Now that she is finally gone, maybe I can watch the show. I feel bad for Mo being in the final two all the time. He seems like such an earnest guy. He needs to stay on the show.

Ok, I can live with almost any of the 4 remaining people winning!

Thank god the witch is dead. Lisa said something last night that, "I have a personality where you either love me or hate me. There's no middle ground." Well she was right about the "no middle ground" part, but I'm guessing 99.8% of the audience was in the "hate you" camp.

Ryan is a masterful player. I've liked him from the first episode, even when everyone was railing on him for his trickery against the woman in the "cut the fat" segment where he acted like he voted for the bald guy but then voted against her. And this dude seriously needs to lose more weight. His wife, from what they showed, is pretty hot.

And I'm REALLY liking the older guy (brain fart, I can't think of his name). His accent takes some getting used to, but he's made so much progress and seems like such a nice guy. I hope he wins.

A few things about last night's episode:

I'm not a big Ryan fan, but what he did to Lisa was no different than what Lisa did to Dave. On a personal note, I'm glad both Lisa and Dave are gone.

I seem to be in the minority, but I like Kelly, and wouldn't mind seeing her in the final two. But at this stage, I think that the final two will be Ryan and Mo, as it is no longer sensible at all to get rid of Mo, and the old 'teams' are even again, meaning they are all in the same 'danger', unless the entire basis for removing folks changes again now that it's down to the final four.

I like Gary a lot, but he has had to grow on me. In the beginning, I didn't care much for him. But, like Drea, this fellow has shown me some class - watching him run with Mo last night was definitely all about giving, not taking. It was good to see.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I am in the 99.8% camp and loathe Lisa, I am so glad she is gone.
    At this point I am cheering for Gary to win against Mo, Mo needs to stay so he can get mentally stonger before going back to the real world. If not Gary then I will be rooting for Ryan.

Has there been any speculation as to how it will end?

The curse of the Pinky Swear.

I hope after this year all future reality contestants stay away from the never working Pinky Swear.

I looked at that scene and was like well that is gonna be broken this week. HA! Wouldn't you know.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thank God they voted Lisa out. Very strategic move on Ryan's part. She was a complete pain in the @ss and I just started watching a few weeks ago. If I had to watch her from the beginning, I would have never been able to do it. I've never seen such a nasty person. Yes, it is a competition, BUT at least be happy for the people that are losing weight (not just for yourself Lisa). Everyone is trying their hardest. Glad she's gone, now we don't have to listen to her whine about anything and act like she's been cheated.

How awesome was Gary when he was running along side Mo? He just showed great team spirit (even though there are no teams) Gary obviously cares about the others. Congrats to Mo for running the fence. Great victory for him. I know I may be in the minority, but I love Bob. I wish I had a Bob pushing me to do my best.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

How could I forget about Mo running the fence? For the first time last night, I really felt like the guy was giving it his all. I was actually sitting in my living room, proud of him, when he finished. It was the only glimmer I've had that he'll really stick to it after he leaves, and although it took him longer to come around than the others, I sincerely wish him well when the show is over.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't dislike him before, but I just didn't think he was into it - I didn't think he felt he could do it, and now he knows he can. That's huge, no pun intended.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread