+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am still crying. I feel bad that Kelly had to get voted off, but she looks awesome!
    Her after picture is awesome.
    I loved the blue team.
    Lisa, Kelly, and Ryan (The Red Team). I like you guys, but you drive me nuts.

FORT Fan
    I'm glad that there will be no more teams.

I knew the no more teams thing was coming. Its getting more interesting.

I am bumping this thread to keep the spoiler one off of the main page. Wish I hadn't already seen it.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Grrrrrr! Missed tonight's epi as I had to watch TAR. Why did the Blue Team keep Mo? IMO he has got to go! So there are no more teams now? All individual? Does anyone know how this is going to work with the eliminations?

FORT Fogey
    Mo and Gary voted for Kelly

Kelly and Andrea voted for Mo, which made it a tie. Then the Red Team got to choose who got eliminated, and got rid of Kelly.

I think that was a bad idea, because I think Mo might be getting on a roll and start losing a lot of weight, not because he does the work, but because he has a lot of weight to lose!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think Kelly's attitude was grating on some of the others and that's why they wanted to get rid of her. It was getting on my nerves and I'm just watching an edited version. It seemed like she was bringing some negativity to the house. When you're busting your butt to lose weight like they are, you don't need someone pulling you down (no matter how they are doing it). I don't particularly care for the red team, but they earned their reward. If Kelly didn't have anything nice to say to them, she should have just kept quiet instead of making them feel bad for winning. She also stirred up emotions right after they had to vote out Dave.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I'm beginning not to like the show. It's obvious that Mo isn't planning to break a sweat. He is just coasting right on through. I wouldn't have had the nerve to sit and eat sausage and then tell the trainer that I didn't feel like exercising. And then the trainer was apologizing to HIM? That is hardly fair to the people who are trying. Those men should have thought back to the day the two girls climbed 74 stories to save their sorry butts. Now the men can just get rid of all the women. Someone who didn't even try will probably come out winner. He could have stayed at home and cut his calorie intake down to a few thousand a day and done just as well.

Its still 3 men vs. 3 women, although why is gender so important?

I don't understand why its a man vs. woman thing. Don't we get enough of that on Survivor? I hardly like anyone left. Mo is worthless. The women are annoying, other than Andrea, who is really looking good and who works harder (I think) than anyone else. I like the older guy ok too. I guess I'd rather he or Andrea win. They're both getting closer to their target weight and both look pretty darn good now.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    You know, at the beginning I thought Mo was a slacker. However, I truly believe he was not able to move as readily as the others. He seems to now be hitting his stride and is able to lose what we thought he should have been able to at the beginning of the show. After seeing all the remarks, I guess it was time for Kelly to leave. She just seemed to say thoughtless things. I guess I would have voted her off, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast