+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't like any of these people. The guy they voted off last week (can't remember his name) was probably the only decent one on the show. Seems to me this show is all about how spoiled over weight people are. Maybe I'm wrong but so far that's the way it seems to me

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I switched to The Amazing Race and haven't watched the last half an hour of this show yet. How much weight has Matt lost after getting the boot?
    If I remember right they said 22 pounds bringing his total to 68 pounds. The total was 68 I remember that but now I am second guessing myself, did he lose 36 or 46 while on the show?

He had been at 36 before this episode, and I didnt see how much he had lost last night.

Thanks, ima
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Matt lost 10 lbs last night. It didn't count towards the Red teams total though because he was the one the blue team picked to not have their weight loss included. He lost 22 more lbs after the show for a toal of 68lbs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oculona
    Did anyone else get the feeling that Dave's wife was less than thrilled to see him. He was excited to see her and she seemed to be forcing even a hello.

Jillian going off on Lisa and Dave was great. I can''t for the life of me understand why Lisa or Dave wasn't voted off. Each week the Red Team complains about Dave skating through workouts and not trying and yet he still stays.

Oh man Andrea and Kelly rocked on the stair climb. That was awesome. I had to take a break just watching them
    I agree she didn't seem that excited... and I have to say she also seemed a tad young and attractive for him...if this was a scripted show I'd say hmmm what could have been her motivation for being with him esp. as he hasn't been shown to have the most charming personality (altho here I have to suspect he's being edited very badly or they'd have voted him out by now...unless they think he's so lazy they will keep him for the F2 and beat him...).
    Yay, A and K on the stair climb--interesting that they, or at least one of them, found it easier at the end! 75 stories!!! yikes!!
    What wasn't so nice was the blue trainer going off on them for voting out Aaron. Esp. the one who thought she was the target... what, is she supposed to lie down and die so "his" team can win? He can criticize work ethic (like the red trainer did), but not their voting strategy!! Does he get a cut of the winnings or something?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I was kind of disappointed that Matt was voted off, he was a funny guy, and provided a lot of funny moments, and a fave of mine. I thought he looked great in the recap of him.

I can understand how hard it must have been to go up so many flights of stairs, I'm dead after going up 8 flights, so I thought everyone did a good job in that.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I agree she didn't seem that excited... and I have to say she also seemed a tad young and attractive for him...
    Two words: mailorder bride.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    From the Phillipines I think.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw her.......

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ok you got me, that's what I thought also, but then felt it wouldn't be very PC to say... Maybe the guy has a great personality we aren't seeing??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast