+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 12:30am Eastern.

A preview, because I looked it up on yahoo.

Episode #103. 90 freakin' minutes!! What the hay hay?

The remaining 10 contestants compete in a ``popstar challenge'' and perform a song about their weight struggles before a live audience.

Anyhow, zip it up tight and keep your chit chat in here! Thanks, and enjoy the show!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

hahaha, no one is watching!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Hey... that chef is the guy who won the Body Challenge on Discovery Health Channel last season.

FORT Newbie
    favorite quote - Lisa - "the dude ranch of fat"

I really hate that Juan Carlos Cruz guy, i think he's fake and obnoxious and I hate him.

I thought the guy on this show, with the great hair (Aaron?), who didn't need to lose so much was gorgeous. Then he took off his shirt, and WOW... he needs to make some sweet sweet love to dumbells, and seriously tone up.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I think voting Aaron off because he doesn't need to be there is a mistake. In order to keep winning, people who lose least have to go. Sorry ladies...

edit: is there some sort of Law that says the host should look frumpy and unwashed? What's wrong with her? She hasn't even combed her hair!!

Pretty Aaron, is gone daddy gone!!!

Now, they'll continue to lose competitions because the guy who was losing the most is gone. Drea got upset that Aaron said he was worried for them, meaning now that they voted off the guy who lost the most, they really won't have any chance.

Sorry Drea, you know it's sad but true.

Awww, I liked Aaron

I missed the show tonight.
    Is anyone able to post a lost of the weight losses, please?

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    The part of the show where they performed in front of the audience and rapped has got to be one of the most ridiculous thigs I have seen on television so far. I do give props to the the ladies on the red team, though, for doing those cartwheels.

Fluff, my memory is not good enough to give you the weight loss numbers....here is what I remember.

The blue team was beat pretty handily since matt lost 17 pounds,

Red team
    ryan was 12 pounds and kelly had 10.

Blue Team
    The highest loser for the blue team was aaron with 12 pounds I believe.....everyone else was under ten...including maurice which was 9 pounds I think.

whoah! This thread is hot hot hot! *tsss* Did no one watch this show? NO ONE??? Just the 8 of us then? Woo. hoo.

Apparently, the world is full up with Country music lovers. Yee haw!

And fluff, for the life of me I can't remember what the weight loss totals were right now, but I know burnt is right on the money with most of them.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast