+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancelling Biggest Loser??

Good, I'm glad to hear that it's not being cancelled. But I will take volunteers to see who wants to tell my 17 year old daughter who is absolutely never wrong, that she is in fact WRONG!!! Because I'm afraid to.
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus
    Good, I'm glad to hear that it's not being cancelled. But I will take volunteers to see who wants to tell my 17 year old daughter who is absolutely never wrong, that she is in fact WRONG!!! Because I'm afraid to.
    Okay, that is absolutely hilarious, Rufus.

I nominate John. John's good at that kind of thing.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

2 million dollars per episode, for Father of the Pride? That sure buys a lot of tofu!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fogey
    After what happened last night, it deserves to be canceled.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? I thought last night's episode was great. Sucks that Aaron got the boot, but it was still a good show.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I'm not sure what you mean by that? I thought last night's episode was great. Sucks that Aaron got the boot, but it was still a good show.
    If that's what we can expect from this show (alliances ganging up on the stronger players), then I'm done watching it. I didn't want The Biggest Loser to turn in to Big Brother or Survivor. This show is supposed to be about losing weight.

though i thought it was poor choice in voting aaron off, i completely understood it. and if you think about it, someone has to go... that's the way the show is set up. i said in the recap last week that i would actually prefer this show if they didn't vote anyone off... at least not initially. i wish everyone got to stay at least for a few weeks, so they could all sustain a substantial weight loss.

and to bring it back on topic, i also don't see this show getting canceled. during tuesday's episode, they were running ads for applying for next season.

Not being cancelled

I just read on a yahoo newsgroup post that the show is definitely NOT being cancelled. I think the ratings have been decent, although not as strong as "Survivor" or "The Apprentice" (of course the latter is falling in its second season).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12