+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Biggest Loser 10/26 - Step Right Up! No Big Loss!

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    I disagree. I don't think that anyone cheated during the bake sale. They just don't know how to eat properly at meals. One or two tastes from a frosted spatula wouldn't have made a lick of difference at the scale. :phhht

-- Joe
    I didn't say that I thought they didn't lose weight because they had a taste of frosting. I just find it hard to believe that not one person tasted any of the frosting, batter, sprinkles, etc. I think it is more likely that it just wasn't caught on tape, or they just used that as a ruse to stress the contestants out a little more.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

love this show after only one week. The only thing I would do differently if I were in charge is that I would never vote off any of the members of the teams. At least not initially.

but some is absolutely delicious - errrr, I mean, awful.

I mean, how can you possibly know how clean the baker’s kitchen is or if they washed their hands? Yes, you can call me Monk.

(though $20 bucks for a brownie seems more a direct result of some serious weed intake) because I do not know anyone in her right mind who would pay that much for a stupid brownie or cupcake or whatever.
    Hee Hee... Fantastic Job my friend
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…. brisket.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. spa.

I mean, how can you possibly know how clean the baker’s kitchen is or if they washed their hands? Yes, you can call me Monk.

(though $20 bucks for a brownie seems more a direct result of some serious weed intake)

My advice for Ryan? Fill out an application for Last Comic Standing or save the jokes for your mama, because no one here thinks you are funny.
    Great recap, Sher.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    I think they should all get to stay at least for a few weeks. I agree!!

(Dana who did not need a show to help her lose a measly 30 lbs, but merely needed to join Weight Watchers.)

According to everyone on the blue team, and most members of the red, Ryan is not funny.

Kelly says what I am thinking… sometimes she just wants to “kick her in the face.” Yes, Kelly, I feel that way about Mari Winsor as her Pilate’s dvd is kicking my ass.

Some of the food is not terrible for you, but some is absolutely delicious - errrr, I mean, awful.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. spa.

Sorry, but I have never been a fan of the bake sale. I mean, how can you possibly know how clean the baker’s kitchen is or if they washed their hands? Yes, you can call me Monk.

My guess is that alcohol is majorly consumed at Universal Studios (though $20 bucks for a brownie seems more a direct result of some serious weed intake) because I do not know anyone in her right mind who would pay that much for a stupid brownie or cupcake or whatever.

After a far too gratuitous pause, Caroline says, “No one cheated!” and the blue teamed sighs with relief, glad that no one caught Mo cheating on camera. Oh come on… you KNOW he cheated.

Dude, you have lost 27 pounds in TWO WEEKS! Be excited because that is AMAZING!!! No shi kidding!!

At the day’s workout, when Dave is only giving about 10%, it is all Kelly and Liz can do to not point and yell, “SEE??!!!”

and that if he can lighten up the mood a little and get in a couple of jokes to show he is the fat funnyman, not just the fat man, then he is going to do it. My advice for Ryan? Fill out an application for Last Comic Standing or save the jokes for your mama, because no one here thinks you are funny.
    Fantastic recap, sheralicious! I'm awed and wowed that you spun such a great, golden-delicious recap with such short notice!! *looks at you with awed, googly eyes*

You are the master!! ! You're a supahstah!! *leaps forward*

Thanks for such a marvelous recap!! I liked all your little side comments about the contestants, too.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

My advice for Ryan? Fill out an application for Last Comic Standing or save the jokes for your mama, because no one here thinks you are funny.
    Ryan may not be funny, you Sher are always incredibly entertaining! Thanks for a fantastic recap.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    As always, a most excellent recap, Sher.

Bravo Sher. You always recap the shows I love which makes it even better!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12