+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    You really hit the nail on the head - imho that which hurts is not funny thus I would not call it humor at all. He may have been trying to play with lazy boy but in order to so he had to include another element (that being Lizzeth) and at that point he should have realized what the total effect would be. After seeing how upset Lizzeth became he should have at least apologized and let her know he was trying to mess with lazy boy and didn't mean for her to get hurt in the process but instead he seemed very proud of himself for being able to really upset her and very blase' about the whole thing.
    He wasn't trying to tease lazyboy Dave... he made it clear that he pulled his little *joke* to mess with Lizzeth and Lizzeth only. And yes, he did seem very proud of himself that he hurt her.

That kind of *humor* is the sign of someone with the maturity level of a 10 year old.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    He wasn't trying to tease lazyboy Dave... he made it clear that he pulled his little *joke* to mess with Lizzeth and Lizzeth only. And yes, he did seem very proud of himself that he hurt her.

That kind of *humor* is the sign of someone with the maturity level of a 10 year old.
    I couldn't even finish watching the show after the DonutBoy not only smirked the first that he dissed Lizzeth, but when he was called on it and then he outright laughed!!!???...it was too painful to watch. My ex (read: EX!!!) had that identical "sense" of humor, always taking someone's pain and making a joke about it. I grew to hate him for it and everything else about him. When my ex's sister lost her beloved cat of 13 years and had to put her down, her OWN brother 'joked': "Well, now it will save you on kitty litter and food so you can get that boob job you've always wanted."

What. an. ass.

He died from alcoholism (at 33 years old) and neither his sister or I went to his service. That was 15 years ago and we still hold no regrets of "honoring" this fool.

Ryan is the same fool, cut from the same cloth.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I couldn't even finish watching the show after the DonutBoy not only smirked the first that he dissed Lizzeth, but when he was called on it and then he outright laughed!!!???...it was too painful to watch. My ex (read: EX!!!) had that identical "sense" of humor, always taking someone's pain and making a joke about it. I grew to hate him for it and everything else about him. When my ex's sister lost her beloved cat of 13 years and had to put her down, her OWN brother 'joked': "Well, now it will save you on kitty litter and food so you can get that boob job you've always wanted."

What. an. ass.

He died from alcoholism (at 33 years old) and neither his sister or I went to his service. That was 15 years ago and we still hold no regrets of "honoring" this fool.

Ryan is the same fool, cut from the same cloth.
    What is really sad is even after all these years the memory can still be painful.

I know you are supposed to forgive and it can be very hard but you need to, to get on with your life. But its funny how sometimes the pain can sneak up on you. I went off yesterday about my brother's behaviour when my mom passed away (tomorrow it will have been 5 years) Not until now did I realize it was because of this anniversary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567