+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Tuesday in 2 weeks - OMG!!! This show has been on for 2 weeks and it is already being given a week off. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I agree that she wouldn't be able to lose as much weight as the others. The producers should have chosen people that were all extremely overweight and thus could shed the most lbs. That would make this more of a fair contest. So far 2 of the smaller contestants have been voted off.

I agreed with that thought process last week when Dana was voted off, but this week Dave so blatantly was not pulling his weight. This is the time when they needed to get rid of the person that refused to work. After the first couple of weeks, everyone has the same potential to lose 1-2lbs per week based upon their effort. Lizzeth could have, and probably would have, lost more than Dave unless he changes his attitude.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    It's taking a week off because next Tuesday we will be voting for a president Can't wait till the political ads are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Ryan and Matt.... wow.. could they have found two bigger jerks for this team?

Amazing.
    I agree. I was screaming in anger at the tv when Ryan played that classless joke. What kind of a sick person does that and has the gall not to even be ashamed about it when confronted? This guy has a lot of issues besides his weight. The good news is, his anger will probably cause him to gain back any weight he loses on this program. I know - it sounds mean, but MAN, instant karma BETTER get him. Wasn't he the one who ate the donut the first night?

I felt very bad for Matt when he cried about gaining.
    What a sad set back so soon into the challenge.

That female trainer is a psycho imo.
    I dread to think of the harm she is doing to the bodies of her team.

The voting process on this show makes me angry. I know it's just a t.v. show, but when someone like Ryan can be so cruel while voting someone off, it just makes me mad.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    And what that donut guy did was so mean to Lizzeth! I'm so glad that Kelly Min spoke up and said something, I just hope she didnt make any enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by twisty pj
    It's taking a week off because next Tuesday we will be voting for a president Can't wait till the political ads are gone.
    ...how could I have forgotten the election...my bad

Regardless, I think Mr. Cupcake may have sealed his fate with the low class way in which he voted for Lizzeth. He is a LOSER in the worst way. I have to believe he is cringing as he watches the show now.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgnome77
    They have been working out so much they are building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. Muscle burns fat, so they are most likely lowering their body fat levels which is good. The rates they are at this week seem much more typical to weight loss. I don't think you can keep up losing 22 lbs a week. At least no one has gained weight!
    Sorry I am late, guys, but I exercise while watching the show.

I wish that they would have told them not to expect huge numbers again the second week. They were all expecting big numbers and it didn't happen. Although, I do have a hard time believing that not one person in that group didn't realize that the first week numbers weren't normal and the second week numbers were.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by fritofeet
    I agree. I was screaming in anger at the tv when Ryan played that classless joke. What kind of a sick person does that and has the gall not to even be ashamed about it when confronted? This guy has a lot of issues besides his weight. The good news is, his anger will probably cause him to gain back any weight he loses on this program. I know - it sounds mean, but MAN, instant karma BETTER get him. Wasn't he the one who ate the donut the first night?
    Yeah, he was donut man. He is an a$$. He could have at least had the decency to look ashamed. And, if looks could kill that look Lizzeth gave him after his "speech" would have had him 6 feet under.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast