+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    so the winner isn't going to be the one who loses the most weight? the winner is going to be the last one standing ... hmmm .... i bet later on, people start voting other people off that are doing better than they are.

That is so true, when you are bigger you know diets backwards and forwards...
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    so the winner isn't going to be the one who loses the most weight? the winner is going to be the last one standing ... hmmm .... i bet later on, people start voting other people off that are doing better than they are.
    ...agree...can you say ALLIANCE?

this should get interesting once the diets start, I know I'm a cranky crank pot when I'm starving..kind of like Cold Turkey, they may tear eachother apart.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    ...agree...can you say ALLIANCE?

That's so true, too bad too, I think I'd rather see the people trying really hard and succeeding stick around to the end then the sneaky back stabbers..

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    That is so true, when you are bigger you know diets backwards and forwards...

.... but you also know best how to sabotage yourself...

Okay, I don't like Jillian...

I don't think I would respond well to an "army" way of training

You know it is gonna be bad when the trainer gets there EARLY and she looks like a poster child for B-I-T-C-H!

FORT Fogey
    It's odd hearing all the contestants prophesize, individually, "I will be the biggest loser." "I will be the biggest loser." "I will be the biggest loser."

I want to yell at my TV screen: "Hey, you nutballs, I am addicted to the FANS OF REALITY TV web site, I spend about 3 to 5 hours logged on here every day, I read all the posts I can both before and after work, I shake and get nervous if I'm in the house too long without loggin onto my laptop or one of my TWO desktops, I live my lonely life by vicariously living through reality TV show contestants and the curious folk who come to the FORT to comment on them, I won't go out with anyone 'cause I have a better time hanging out with just my computer. . . . hey you nutballs, I ALREADY AM THE BIGGEST LOSAH!!!"

Yup. I really want to yell that at these people!!!

Pomeranian - THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! I am not the only one who cannot get away from my laptop. However, I have only discovered this website in the past couple of weeks, so you may have just given me a look into my future!

+ Reply to Thread