+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Red Team

Lisa - Red Team

Name: Lisa
    Hometown: Orlando, FL

Lisa has been battling her weight for many years now. She wants to gain self-confidence and she feels that losing weight will help her be that person she knows is inside her. Lisa is candid and real and says whatever she feels. She's ready to show the world, (and all of her ex-boyfriends) just what a knockout she can be.

She looks MUCH older than 26 years old!

She may lose the weight, but her face ages her, at least in this photo.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    Wow, she is only 26??? On the show I honestly thought she was in her late 30's. Guess I can cut her a little more slack on the crying and whining and freaking out.
    Cake or Death?

FORT Fogey
    Well, she's cut way down on the whining and crying and wasn't nearly as annoying this week.

FORT Fogey
    She does look a lot older than 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Well, she's cut way down on the whining and crying and wasn't nearly as annoying this week.
    She's getting used to the pain .....and yeah ,she looks older than 26.

We'll see how long it lasts. I get a serious "psycho" vibe from this one.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    We'll see how long it lasts. I get a serious "psycho" vibe from this one.
    Wow, you must be physic, talk about total meltdown. I was really impressed with Lisa at first climbing with her hands and feet, The red team was doing so well then what happened? I thought maybe she was claustrophobic. But an anxiety attack? I mean I have had one but when there was a lot of stress in my life and some real life and death issues, but to stress this much over a race??? Definitely issues here.... Then her reaction when she came back. Yes, I can understand feeling bad and apologizing, but to blame Matt for going too fast, what's with that? I can't blame Jillian for getting angry? What did Lisa want, blood from everyone, she sure was acting like a martyr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Wow, you must be physic, talk about total meltdown. I was really impressed with Lisa at first climbing with her hands and feet, The red team was doing so well then what happened? I thought maybe she was claustrophobic. But an anxiety attack? I mean I have had one but when there was a lot of stress in my life and some real life and death issues, but to stress this much over a race??? Definitely issues here.... Then her reaction when she came back. Yes, I can understand feeling bad and apologizing, but to blame Matt for going too fast, what's with that? I can't blame Jillian for getting angry? What did Lisa want, blood from everyone, she sure was acting like a martyr.
    I had a similar attack once when I was being tested on a stairclimber...it's the You can't get out of this thing.. kind of a claustrophobia... very scary if you've never had one before so think you are having a heart attack (which was what I and the trainer thought!) (felt like an idiot afterwards and quickly learned to recognize and shortcircuit those feelings... tho I still don't do stair climbers! ) so I could see that part altho too bad as they were doing well... but her response afterwards..wow...totally not cool. Well, guess she is only 26....and not a mature 26.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I would have told Lisa to shut up, too- if there's one thing I can't stand, it's an obnoxious passive aggressive, and that's what she was being.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast