+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt - Red Team

Matt - Red Team

Name: Matt
    Hometown: Slatington, PA

Matt has a hard time fitting in the gay community and being overweight. Outgoing and candid, Matt just wants to look the part. Ashamed to take his shirt off in public, Matt wants to leave the show with a six pack to swoon at.

This guy doesn't look bad. I can understand he may want to loose some weight ,but over all I think he looks OK.

Gay men are the worst when it comes to judging how people look. I can understand how this guy would feel that way. Poor guy...just needs a little love and guidance. He's my early favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Gay men are the worst when it comes to judging how people look. I can understand how this guy would feel that way. Poor guy...just needs a little love and guidance. He's my early favorite.
    You're so right, hence the show, "Queer Eye..."

I've been in the Gay Community my entire adult life and while overweight lesbians are accepted, for the gay male...unless someone is "into" a fat fetish, they remain dateless...no matter how "outgoing and candid."
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Matt is another one of my faves, seems like an upbeat guy, who will support his fellow team members.

I thought he was a sweet guy and it was quite ridiculkous how the trainer ground his cigs into the gorund.
    Losing weight and giving upo smoking at the same time is a tough gig.

His weight loss was amazing though.
    I don't know if he'll be able to keep it off and I certainly hope for the sake of his health he doesn't continue to lose at that rate.
    I don't think you can sustain that rate of weight loss for more than a week or two though, 22 pounds in one week is pretty ridiculous.

Looking at his picture, I cannot believe he came in over 300 lbs. Just goes to show you can never really know.....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Looking at his picture, I cannot believe he came in over 300 lbs. Just goes to show you can never really know.....
    A lot of these people look much better in their official website photos than they did in the first episode of the show. I think that several of the pictures were either taken years before they reached their highest weight or possibly taken after they were voted off.

Lambikins:
    I've been in the Gay Community my entire adult life and while overweight lesbians are accepted, for the gay male...unless someone is "into" a fat fetish, they remain dateless...no matter how "outgoing and candid."

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    A lot of these people look much better in their official website photos than they did in the first episode of the show. I think that several of the pictures were either taken years before they reached their highest weight or possibly taken after they were voted off.
    Ahh.. good thought. They probably were AFTER shots.

I'm sorry, but I can't take this guy's incessant whining and then blatant gloating. His immaturity is amazing for a man of 25.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast