+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaron - Blue Team

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Actually, several of them look thinner in their publicity photo than they do on the show.
    It doesn't surprise me that a still shot could look thinner than on TV. Maurice looks the same as do some others. What would be the point in not showing their full weight on the website before the start of this show? Makes no sense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Maurice looks the same as do some others. What would be the point in not showing their full weight on the website before the start of this show? Makes no sense.
    It is quite possible that Maurice and some of the others simply didn't lose much weight. And I don't know why their weights weren't listed on the website. I will say that it's a really lousy website.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    Wow! You can't even tell he's fat until he takes off his shirt and those boobs flop out. They are enormous!
    Does anyone know if when a guy loses weight the "boobs" will shrink back up to a flat chest? Or will he just have 2 empty bags of skin hanging down and need plastic surgery? His seemed kind of droopy... if a woman in that state lost weight hers wouldn't go back to being perky. Any weight loss experts out there know this?

FORT Fogey
    It depends on skin elasticity, how severe the stretching is and age because skin becomes less resilient. I am confident that Aarons skin will receed if he loses his breast fat.

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/.../breasts_g.htm
    Last edited by Dogbat; 10-27-2004 at 03:17 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Interesting site, Dogbat--thanks!! I didn't know about the effects of some common drugs on male breasts before!

FORT Newbie
    Aaron is a great guy..... He deserves to be on the show.......He was a chubby kid, who lost some weight, then gained...... Go Aaron....... Big Daddy's pullin for ya!!!(As is Mrs Big daddy!) Dance too much booty in the pants!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    I knew that it was going to come to this- getting rid of the stronger players. That works fine on Survivor and Big Brother, but is totally inappropriate on a show like this. The three who voted for Aaron should be ashamed of themselves, and the producers should be even more embarrassed for designing the rules in such a way that this was even possible.

I liked Aaron. While it might have come off as egotistical to say he was carrying the team, in a sense he was. Maybe he should have phrased his words better. Judging by his current picture, he looks great and it's fabulous that he has stuck with his workouts, etc.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    My videotape stopped mid weigh in. Very frustrating! What I'm really curious about is in Aaron's post pictures had his chest lost the "boob" effect? No left over skin? Given how saggy he was earlier wondered it it would snap back when he lost weight.

Never mind... Toque mentioned elsewhere that he had a shirt on so you couldn't really tell....
    Last edited by PWS; 11-10-2004 at 01:06 PM.

i just read his bio at nbc. his current weight is now 198 and he is 6'3"! awesome!

i also read through his daily food journal. he definitely was not taking in very many calories, and it was basically a no carb diet, just not high fat like atkins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast