+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: 12/1 BB-OTT FINALE DAY Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 12/1 BB-OTT FINALE DAY Live Feed Discussion

I honestly think that deep down, Alex is probably unhappy her sister won. To be a superfan and have it be a lifelong dream, to be a good competitor, then have your cheerleader sister whom you're not very close to win by default.. that would be awkward. I wouldn't like it.
    MReid likes this.

I never saw this. I miss when Justin and Jason were like this

https://twitter.com/DanGlycerol/stat...94935434207233
    Girly18 and JosephD like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Scott could have gone after Jason Instead he had this insane vendetta against Shane. Oooo, big move hero. All I'm saying is...there were chances to get Jason out. But when it truly mattered....when America didn't have a vote or a nominee anymore....Jason won his OWN way there. And if Jason had such a tremendous fan base....why didn't he win? I'm tired of that excuse.
    Scott won the 3rd HoH, didn't he? At that point, Monte had just gone out the door. Very clear indication not to touch Jason. It was self preservation IMO. I'm not saying that is what would've happened. I believe that Monte went out the door because of his HoH-itis, but from the hg's POV, I can see where they thought a big part of it was due to him putting up Jason.

I just think they are making excuses. "Jason only made it to final 3 because of all the help from America."

It's bull.
    Girly18 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I just think they are making excuses. "Jason only made it to final 3 because of all the help from America."

It's bull.
    I agree in the fact he made it on his own, but I also do think that America did play a role in the early stages of the game. After about 4 weeks or so, I don't think we had as much of an impact (with the exception of the Co-HoH). I do think he would've gone on Shelby's watch if he had not gotten ACP. We'll never really know.
    JustJuls likes this.

Cheerleaders are just people like everyone else. Just because someone is a cheerleader that doesn't mean they didn't work to get that role and that they just stand there and look pretty after they have that role. They practice, practice, practice and a lot of them are really nice, considerate, hardworking people with ups and downs in life just like all of us.
    sparklete likes this.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

+ Reply to Thread