Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 2/8 Thursday Show Discussion **No Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

2/8 Thursday Show Discussion **No Live Feed Spoilers**

LIVE FEED SPOILER FREE ZONE

Enjoy the show!

----------------

If you wish to post from a Live Feed perspective, follow this link
    "the amount of non-drinking that goes on in this place should be illegal" - Brandi

Re: 2/8 Thursday Show Discussion **No Live Feed Spoilers**

OMG Big Time Rush is killing me. One minute he's so dumb and the next minute he's pretty freaking witty. Celebrators is the worst team name ever. I hope he lasts a bit!!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Fan

Holy hell! I expect to see some of Omarosa's quotes on the news tonight and tomorrow. She said some surprising things about the Trump White House. She said we should all be worried. It is not going to be OK.

They were on the news! She was featured on a whole segment on AC 360 on CNN. It was Ross' facial expressions that made them newsworthy in my opinion.

I got bored with all he back and forth making alliances. However...I hooted when Marissa went against the women and didn't declare she wanted to open her bag. But, possibly a smart move as whichever color chip is drawn, it won't be hers because she doesn't have any.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I found it a tad boring. A whole hour and nothing really happened.

I think Omarosa is full of baloney! Her "poor me" boo hooing was a huge eye roll for me.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

I'm actually surprised the rest of this group must not know how the show works. So far, Shannon is running the entire group. I'm not impressed with this group of people, so far.
    Fanny Mare and Phart Blossom like this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    Holy hell! I expect to see some of Omarosa's quotes on the news tonight and tomorrow. She said some surprising things about the Trump White House. She said we should all be worried. It is not going to be OK.
    Based on reports of what happened when she left, I think she is definitely playing it up for the sympathy factor. She had gotten so much bad press by her association with Trump (even though it started from The Apprentice S1) that I think she's trying to redeem her image. She is an extremely intelligent woman and I cannot believe for one minute that she would tell the public to be very worried, thereby creating a panic. Does that mean that I think the Trump administration is running smoothly? Or that Trump has all of his faculties about him? No.....but I just don't think she would bring about widespread panic. She's in the process of writing a book and I can imagine things like this would help promote it (especially from the Anti-Trump establishment). Plus, if it's that bad, why would she continue to be friends with Trump after her resignation. It just doesn't make sense to me.

But overall, I think Omarosa is playing it very smart understanding how most people view the current president. She is becoming the sympathetic former associate who just got in too deep. That could really propel her through the game.

Ok, Ross' eye mask cracked me up!
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I'm just too spacey and goofy to get these games, Id be a terrible contestant. When Shannon was reading the rules of the gift bags, by the time she finished, I forgot the beginning.

Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phart Blossom View Post
    I'm just too spacey and goofy to get these games, Id be a terrible contestant. When Shannon was reading the rules of the gift bags, by the time she finished, I forgot the beginning.

Omg, me too. So I shut it off..

I recorded it, so I'll have another go later. I don't really care for any of them so far.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast