Celebrity BB 2018 Houseguest

------------------

Hometown: Youngstown, Ohio
    Currently Living: Jacksonville, Florida

------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Devoted, dynamic, and driven.

Favorite Activities:
    As a newlywed, I enjoy traveling the world with my husband.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    The most difficult part of living in the house will be being away from my family.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
    Nothing can really prepare you for an experience like this (unless you're a goldfish).

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Jeff and Jordan are adorable. Big Brother champ Evel Dick and Howard from Season 15 are two of my faves.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    My strategy is to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!

My life's motto is...
    If you want to go FAST, go alone, if you want to go FAR, go together!

What would you take into the house and why?
    The Bible my husband bought me as a wedding gift.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - Big Brother fan.
    - Military chaplain.
    - Collegiate athlete.
    - Avid golfer.

------------------

Meet the Cast of BB Celebrity Edition - CBS.com

Re: Omarosa - BB Celebrity Edition 2018

I'm very confused by her right now.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

I don't think she has a chance, but I like that she's a fan and liked Evel Dick. I love him and buy his show every year. I will wait to see if I like the celebrity version before buying it this time.

I'd bet Omarosa is the first boot. She and Brandi Glanville were obviously cast to be disliked.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm betting she gets/wins some sort of immunity..otherwise isn't she bound to be first boot? Unless they give Brandi copious amounts of wine, and three weeks immunity.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It's interesting that (from the leak yesterday) she gravitated to the 2 people who seem to know the most about the game, Marissa and Shannon. I hope she gets evicted first for sure, but I'll admit it was a savvy move. (Ross knows as much too but I'm sure she figured out quickly he wouldn't want to play with her, lol)
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

In the Apprentice she struck me as rude, mean, and arrogant. I will watch the show once she is evicted.

I will be interested to see if she will be showing some growth, some wisdom, some empathy.
    What's that song -- against all odds ...
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It's interesting that (from the leak yesterday) she gravitated to the 2 people who seem to know the most about the game, Marissa and Shannon. I hope she gets evicted first for sure, but I'll admit it was a savvy move. (Ross knows as much too but I'm sure she figured out quickly he wouldn't want to play with her, lol)
    She definitely is smart, I'll give her that. I used to think that if she could rein in her "TV personality" a little, she'd be okay, but there have been too many times she's shown us how awful and mean she can be. It's part of her. So if she's not booted first, I'll expect to see that side of her on the show.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post
    In the Apprentice she struck me as rude, mean, and arrogant.
    And a liar and a crier. Reason enough for me not to watch this season.

respect Omarosa's hustle

most people that "hate" her and never met her and are going strictly off her "reality show villian" persona

I first witnessed this irrational hate when Oprah invited her on when she first appeared on the apprentice

Oprah's audience looked like vicious animals wanting a piece of her based solely off of an edited reality show

what she has been doing is no different than those real world people who made a career off doing challenges...the producers want a villian and drama and that is what she did for the last decade or so

people are watching celebrity BB for HER!!! not these other folks that nobody ever heard of...Shannon Elizabeth noone has even thought about her in like 20 years , James who?, Rudy Huxtable? Cmon people

let the woman get her hustle on...

I can tell you that there are 2 clips on YouTube that will make me never say anything bad about omarosa
    one of em is where she punked Joy Behar on that crap show on ABC

The other was when she punked somebody named Bethany who had this daytime talkshow..smh the way she trashes her to her face was amazing

maybe I'm a weirdo but just off that she gets props from me

I am not crazy person obsessed with the GAME of politics so I am not interested in any trump storyline. But that is part of her/cbs's hustle.

I actually thought she made a valid point when she compared her relationship-loyaltt to trump as keshia was loyal to Cosby. people will not want to see the juxtaposition but I just say what would Keshia look like if it turned out Cosby was really raping women.

another thing I will say about omarosa is that she always looks good on camera and photographs. never seen her look bad
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast